Best User 2015

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Let's all give an amazing Fuwanovel "congratulations" to the winner of the 2015 best user award!

photo-1965.jpg?_r=1436227834

Best User 2015

nohman

Now I know the competition was tough this year, but it is with great honor that we are able to bestow such a prestigious victory to a member who has been on this site for so long. Having lost to Okami and the runner-up Façade in 2014, nohman came back with a vengeance and took the competition by storm. A marvelous display; words cannot describe this man's devotion to the arts.

Again, congratulations my friend.

Having lost to Okami and the runner-up Facade in 2014, nohman came back with a vengeance and took the competition by storm.

Facade was... weird and eccentric. I'm surprised people even remember him though. As for Okami, I don't really know why he attracted so much negative attention. I wasn't very active back when he was the most vocal. I just remember one time I responded to something he said in a thread in a polite manner; and then he derailed the whole topic into a flame war about 2D being better than real life and real people.