searching for a determinate protagonist personality ( on a vn of course )

AzaiMaou

over anime, manga and stuff i love reading book and the saga of game of thrones is one of my favorite one, so for who know about it im searching a visaul novel that have a protagonist like tyrion (someone who know what he want , cheecky , rude ) . pls tell me there are some vn like that and not with all the good guy protagonist

I would say that Yuuji of Grisaia no Kajitsu does not know what he wants and does not have a goal until the end of each route. He is definitely cheeky and rude, though.

Yeah, doesn't exactly fit the bill. Though in a way he does know what he wants, he just doesn't think he deserves it. Still he's definitely decisive and rude.

i watched grisaia no kaijitsu (anime) but i didnt liked the show , for sharin no kuni i played the first 5 hours then after some trouble i lost the save data is worth reading it? i didnt liked the script was like meh but maybe was becouse i expected something like g senjou no maou

i watched grisaia no kaijitsu (anime) but i didnt liked the show , for sharin no kuni i played the first 5 hours then after some trouble i lost the save data is worth reading it? i didnt liked the script was like meh but maybe was becouse i expected something like g senjou no maou

Well, my first vn was G-senjou.

Loved it, so I naturally moved onto Sharin no Kuni since it was another Akabei Soft game. It starts off a little slow, but it does pick up and I actually ended up liking it better overall than G-senjou. So I would recommend giving it another shot. Plus, as far as protagonists go, I'd say Kenichi fits what you're looking for pretty closely.

Untranslated

Kaito from Akatsuki no Goei

Tsuisou no Augment's protagonist

Yurikago yori Tenshi Made's protagonist (though his is accidental)

Electro Arms protagonist

Sora from Devils Devel Concept (though his is more of a brutal type, who just happens to be arrogant and rude as a side-dish)

Kaito is probably the closest you'll get, honestly... someone who had a brutally oppressed childhood and yet has a personality that - though twisted - is nonetheless extremely... 'forward'.  The situation isn't a perfect mirror, but his disregard for conventions and common sense in the pursuit of his desires is pretty close to it, as well as his refusal to speak politely to well... anyone.