Kon'nichiwa minna-san from italy

AzaiMaou

hi all , im pretty new to this forum and im here to write my presentation  :D . I'm sixteen ( sorry for my bad english bad i'm actually learning it ) and i entrered in the world of visual novel randomly . One day after wiewing an anime rewiew i saw a video named best 20 visual novel or something like that , i become so curious about that and i decided to play the first one of the list ( g senjou no maou ) and i really appreciated it , so im here to maybe share anime or visual novel to read ( im actually reading muv luv extra but i found it pretty boring and i dont know why some people appreciate that stuff ) . my favorite genre is the sad one i guess you call it nugike if im not wrong ( clannad is my favorite anime ) so if you have a good nugike to share i will be pretty happy and i will read it after i finish the trilogy of muv luv 

welcome to fuwa :)

muv luv alternative gets really good after many hours of reading, the first hours are like reading muv luv unlimited again (in fact you are :P )

nukige = vns that are nothing else but eroge scenes in other words, sex sex sex and nothing more <--- nukige and crap are synonyms lol

nakige = vns like clannad, they are sad and probably will make you cry but the ending is most of the time happy, like clannad :P

in a utsuge vn nagisa and ushio would die at the end and that's it.

utsuge = vns like narcissu, they are sad all the way through and the endings are sad or bad, you wont find a happy ending in this types of vns.