Disappearing for an Unspecified Amount of Time

Mr Poltroon

I feel today is the most appropriate day to announce yet another absence of activity.

It'll start in two days and it'll last... some time. Probably three months, is my highest bid. Reasons remain unspecified. You may yet again suggest an avatar.
Given how this is an old thread, I wonder how many will even read this? Well, I'm sure I'll be sorely missed, when the time comes.

1 hour ago, Tiagofvarela said:

I feel today is the most appropriate day to announce yet another absence.

It'll start in two days and it'll last... some time. Probably three months, is my highest bid. Reasons remain unspecified. You may yet again suggest an avatar.
Given how this is an old thread, I wonder how many will even read this? Well, I'm sure I'll be sorely missed, when the time comes.

Well like, for real or april fools? :pyaa:

You aren't really leaving us, are you? :wafuu:

Spoiler

Here use this as an avatar :makina:

BOc0Z5M.png

8 hours ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Of course it's not April Fools. People and their foolish traditions...

That avatar's terrible, sheesh. Do it over.

Well shit.

I mean, posting a comment like that on april 1st, what do you expect. :wafuu:

Damn, good luck on whatever it is you are doing, you will be missed.

Don't have a serious avatar, the first one I linked was just a troll, sorry :P

On 4/1/2016 at 5:39 AM, Tiagofvarela said:

Reasons remain unspecified. 

I’ve heard rumours of lewd behaviour, an arrest, and a short prison sentence. Stay safe, Tiag. Try to stay alive, and may you return safely to the … exceedingly creepy arms of the Fuwanovel community.

Also in the future, never forget the value of a good lawyer and a generous bribe. Blackmail works better, but bribes still has its uses.

For no reason in particular, I feel it necessary to remind everyone that as one gets older, one's hearing worsens with age. That is to say, once you're past a certain age, pretty much anything you hear, rumours, for instance, is no more than utter bogus.
For yet another non particular reason, I'll quote Rooke in this post of mine.

Just now, Rooke said:

I’ve heard rumours of lewd behaviour, an arrest, and a short prison sentence. Stay safe, Tiag. Try to stay alive, and may you return safely to the … exceedingly creepy arms of the Fuwanovel community.

Also in the future, never forget the value of a good lawyer and a generous bribe. Blackmail works better, but bribes still has its uses.

12 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

I also assumed it was a joke, or I wouldn't have given such a crass response initially.

Actually, that's a lie, I probably would've said that anyway.

But at any rate, take care. Hope to see you back around here soon.

You and your assumptions...

Anyway, I seem to have found a fitting avatar. I've never watched Nichijou (because I didn't like the few episodes I tried) but what do you think of this chap, chaps?

Spoiler

Sasahara.png

1 hour ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Anyway, I seem to have found a fitting avatar. I've never watched Nichijou (because I didn't like the few episodes I tried) but what do you think of this chap, chaps?

Hide contents

Sasahara.png

He fits you perfectly. Can confirm since I watched all of Nichjou. Beware of tsundere attacks though.

On 4/2/2016 at 3:44 PM, Tiagofvarela said:

Hide contents

Sasahara.png

I remember mentioning how this character minded me of you, haha.  It's a good fit.  Take care, Tiago!  See you when you're active again~