Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo Translation Project (Alpha Patch LIVE)

FuryTomic

Geez! I keep forgetting to update this thread! :wacko::wacko:

Well heres some updates (not big, but rather small and quick.)

October 12, 2015

The game has been completed (in Japanese) by following an online guide that eventually lead to the ending scene of the game.

Translations are still going slow.. We need more translators please!

And last but not least...

Akasaka's Cross-Dressing Hobby :P

cute!

Anyway, sounds awesome, I would love to TL for you guys, but I think people would kill me if I tried because im horrible at japanese atm :P

• 3 weeks later...

Geez! I keep forgetting to update this thread! :wacko::wacko:

Well heres some updates (not big, but rather small and quick.)

October 12, 2015

The game has been completed (in Japanese) by following an online guide that eventually lead to the ending scene of the game.

Translations are still going slow.. We need more translators please!

And last but not least...

Akasaka's Cross-Dressing Hobby :P

cute!

Anyway, sounds awesome, I would love to TL for you guys, but I think people would kill me if I tried because im horrible at japanese atm :P

I don't know why I didn't get a notification about this and another person's message, but hey, still would be nice for extra help! :D

Is this an original story or is it a adaptation of the novels? If so, does it cover everything?

This is non-canon, but the Visual Novel has been proven a good alternate storyline if you are an Aoyama and Sorata Shipper.

It actually covers certain things we haven't learned about. There's a new main character, and she has been seen in the anime like 3 times, and another main character who is a side character in the Visual Novel.

If I remember correctly, you might even see some of the same things that happened in the anime done on an alternate timeline.

Like this:

2015-11-05-203948_zpsl95krzbi.jpg

Oh wait, that's a spoiler from the game :P

Edited by FuryTomic

Happy November! Around this time, I have some news for everyone who was waiting since October 20th.

There has been a lot of changes going on with our website, along with moving and deleting a few active pages that aren't necessary. By tomorrow, there should be a small how to guide (if you already bought the digital version and waiting anxiously for the patch) if you want to pass the "alpha" game design. I will warn though, the alpha level is a bit tricky to understand, and can be different from yours since I am only giving the guide based on what I am translating from my point of view. The game also goes in different paths, so you might have some of the characters with "3-2" bars and some with "4 bars. You will understand once the guide is uploaded on our website.

The image translations are almost done. We just need to get all of the cbg fixed correctly. Some of the cbgs that were translated appeared so weird that we had to squash the bug. :P  (I'm kidding, but a few images had to be adjusted so it loads properly in the game.)

Scripts however, are progressing slowly. So slow that a Snail can bypass our translation progress :( Please, if you know some Japanese, enlist so we can get our translations going! (Especially how I get busy too...)

With all of that being said, there's ALSO a chance that you can try the game WITH the translated cbg and report to us any weird translations that aren't properly placed. I'll have to get in contact with Makato and check for his approval.

I'll see you guys soon with another update! :D

-FuryTomic

(P.S. Aoyama's Good Confession Route has been achieved, while I also got Shiina's bad confession route :lol:)

2015-11-05-205640_zpsaksbqao0.jpg

Edited by FuryTomic

Not really a Aoyama shipper. I've only seen the anime, but i roughtly know what happens at the end of the light novels. I think Aoyama was way too disruptive and outright annoying, but also way too cowardly/timid. If they were to go into a relationship i wouldn't be surprised if they remained virgins forever:P

Haha lol.

I wouldn't be surprised either.

2015-11-05-192334_zpsnntkpvhh.jpg

Or maybe they aren't. Huehueh :P

Small Update 11/11/15 -

Certain Files for the images have been adjusted to fit onto the PSP/VITA Screen. We expect that there's going to still be some other images that are going to look weird in-game.

New Guides have been updated. be sure to check them out!!!

http://eternalnyaboronofficial.weebly.com/gudies.html

*NEW POLL*

I made a few "custom" logo images that will be used as a translation image representing us, "Eternal Nyaboron." Taking a look at these 4 Images (Will be labled too)

Which image would you like to see in game when the patch is created? (Note the image chosen will be edited more and adjusted once a Conclusion is made.)

SakurasouLogo1_zpsndpjze6z.png

Sakurasou Logo 1

SakurasouLogo2_zpspsriili8.png

Sakurasou Logo 2

SakurasouLogo3_zps54iv6k2x.png

Sakurasou Logo 3

SakurasouLogo4_zpsrmncgzc2.png

Sakurasou Logo 4

You can vote anytime at the top of this page!

But really, I'm curious to know which logo you guys like, and which logo you guys dislike. For researching purposes only. All Voters who participate in the poll will be anonymous to the public.

Edited by FuryTomic

• 2 weeks later...

Well the results are in. (Happy Holidays to those in the US and certain other countries!)

Our Sakurasou logo displayed will be Sakurasou Logo 2.

EternalNyaboron_offlogo_zpstyg3gnxk.png

(Note this has been tweaked and edited a little, but this is our logo.)

In other Updates: The 6th Part/Walkthrough of Sakurasou will be uploaded in a few hours. Be sure to check it out here on my channel! :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT4plw_ZcvD7XsJhJ2JWAKg

The entire files of the scripts are now familiarized, and the files names, (like 1113) is the date, 11/13.

So files ending number with, "1100" to "1114" are finished. In total, it goes up to 0214, and 2/14 is when the game ends.

This concludes this month's last update before December comes around :3

-FuryTomic

Quick Notice:

Our weebly website has encountered some weird glitches just a few moments ago. If you notice something odd, please report it to me. :)

And here's Part 6! (I'm aiming for Part 7 to be finished by Next Saturday.)

Edited by FuryTomic

OHHH
I had no no idea that sakurasou had a game
luck there in the project will be waiting.
It was one of the best animes I've attended.

Don't worry. You aren't the only one who realized they came out with a game ;)

It certainly was a great anime. And most of the fans of Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo are still not aware of a game version.

• 2 weeks later...

Well hello there December! Time for a quick update:

If you haven't seen already, the First Post (basically the Game Translation Description) has been updated since September. More changes have arrived to the website, and a special surprise awaits in 2 weeks :) (No sadly its not the release day of the patch, since it's still being worked on.)

Just wait and see until then ;)

For now, we need the following staff members:

Translators

Translator Checkers (or Checkers in general.)

Please apply here if you are interested in one of these fields mentioned above:

http://eternalnyaboronofficial.weebly.com/recruitment-page.html
-FuryTomic

Good luck on this, the game's pretty fun for what it is and it's definitely a nice side dish to the anime.

I attempted to translate this before but decided it just wasn't worth all the hassle at the time, but I hope you manage to do it. :)

Gotta ask, I heard that we should be happy that the anime ended where it ended and that the actual continuation is really bad for... reasons. Is this also the case here?

(Didn't see this post)

The anime ended off at a good point, at least better than the Light Novel.

Major Spoilers! (Proceed reading if you wish to know)

In the Light Novel, everyone ended off at least happy, with the exception of Aoyama/Shiina, who deep down felt like she doesn't belong there anymore. The Story after the official "Anime ending" goes downhill. As the Story Progresses into Volume 9, Sorata had to decide upon which girl he would be with forever. One who he likes, and one he has to sadly reject.

Aoyama or Shiina.

Sorata deep down felt that he was an absolute, "dickhead" for not noticing and being with Shiina as much. His attention now draws to Shiina, leaving Aoyama hanging. Eventually, Aoyama has been "expelled" from the Sakurasou Dormitory and eventually moved back into the regular dormitory. She also cuts her ponytail off and ends up with short shoulder length hair. The two don't talk as much anymore, and just ended up as "classmates." On the other hand, Shiina and Sorata have been doing some, "lousy sexual things*," and eventually had sexual feelings for each other. Later on, Shiina and Sorata decided best to split up and continue proceeding with the career and dream each one wanted to do. Aoyama still had her dream of voice acting, and still proceeds on. She last had contact with Sorata by the time school nearly ended, and forever decides that there's no need for each other to continue staying as classmates(possibly still friends at that time), or willing to fix their relationships. In the end, they became strangers to another.

4 years later, Shiina and Sorata meet up again, at the age of 21, and lives on with Shiina at his side. Jin, and Misaki eventually got back together and were officially, "married."

Akasaka and Rita still have confliction relationships. Himemiya Iori and Hase Kanna (seen in the last episode as new dormitory members in replacement of Misaki and Jin) decided to get together and have a relationship with another.

Aoyama was mentioned that she has a Voice Acting Career.

Comparing that with the anime ending, it ended off at a good point where it doesn't need a season 2. An OVA or 2 would be nice, like one where Sorata and Aoyama have "closer relationships" and maybe some Shiina and Sorata "closer relationships." A second OVA could talk more about Otoha Nakano, or Iori, and Kanna.

Edited by FuryTomic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there!

some good (and bad) news just came.

Here's the good news:

-one folder is now completely done with translating! 

-part 7 is now on YouTube:

-new translator coming in

Bad News:

-one translator is leaving due to having a busy  year coming up

-the one folder only got us to about 18-19% completion of scripts.

-I myself will not be translating for a while until further notice

Like I mentioned a few times before,

If you know Japanese, and like to help us out, please do so by enlisting on our website!

-FuryTomic

Interesting, was thinking of watching the anime but do you guys think i should wait and read the Vn first then the anime or is the anime a good enough adaptation?

watch the anime first, as far as I know, this is more of the same basically, its a supplement to the anime and not like in other cases where its an adaptation

Interesting, was thinking of watching the anime but do you guys think i should wait and read the Vn first then the anime or is the anime a good enough adaptation?

watch the anime first, as far as I know, this is more of the same basically, its a supplement to the anime and not like in other cases where its an adaptation

Alrighty, thanks ^^ i'll read the Vn whenever it comes out translated 

Alrighty, thanks ^^ i'll read the Vn whenever it comes out translated 

I think you mean, Play ;)

The Anime is basically the main storyline, which contains the juicy content and necessary information

the Visual Novel is essentially a non-canon alternative that follows the similar storyline.

But anyways, the last translation video of 2015 made by me is now up.

I hope 2016 is the year the project will be done by! :D

(So we can either start on Anohana or Finishing up Boku Wa Tomodachi)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63DCQ_-tqtQ

Merry (late) Christmas from Eternal Nyaboron Team!

We have 2 gifts to give and share with everyone today! ^^

1.) We have a special translation video up on YouTube that somewhat arrived a little late to some mistranslations and my current health condition... (in which i'm recovering..)

And our 2nd gift is... Some Digital CG Photos of Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo Visual Novel!

4 photos featuring Misaki, Shiina, Rita, Aoyama, Sorata, and Otoha!

Christmas Gifts (Available Until December 23rd, 2016 10:00 PST)

Happy Holidays Everyone!

-FuryTomic, and the Eternal Nyaboron Team

• 3 weeks later...

あけましておめでとうございます! みんあさんはおげんきですか。

Translation: Happy New Year! Is everyone doing good?

I hope everyone is in fact, is doing good this year! Because we, Eteranal Nyaboron, have a goal set to accomplish for 2016, which is to finish translating the entire game and create a patch for people to play! Although it will be a long and tough journey to reach our goal, we would like everyone to please help support us on the road to translating Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo!

Also in the meantime, we would like to announce that we have some new additional staff members who will be finalizing the text we have translated, so we won't have any "engrish" issues reported by people who will play the game. :P

Anyways, there's been plans to MAYBE switch or change up the website again, but nothing in action will be taken yet. We will try to keep everyone and anxious players to play the game in English updated!

Stay Tuned!

~FuryTomic