Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo Translation Project (Alpha Patch LIVE)

FuryTomic

[uPDATE 7-12-15]

Tutorial folder for Sakurasou is finished being translated.

Right now, We are in need for a tool that can extract .txg and .txgtl files! If anyone knows one, or has a program that extract and repackage .txg and .txgtl files, it would be appreciated if you can tell us! Our Image Editors cannot start any progress unless if we have a tool that can extract the files.

[uPDATE 7-16-15]

The logo of Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo is finished. We are currently deciding which logo we will use. Picture of logo will be published once we have reached a decision. 13 script files for the main storyline are translated. 88 more files to go!

We are still in need for a tool that can extract .txg and .txgtl files! If anyone knows one, or has a program that extract and repackage .txg and .txgtl files, it would be appreciated if you can tell us! We also need translators to help translate the other files that haven't been worked on.

Mid July Update:

Hello Guys hope your well and staying out of Sakurasou!

Anyways got some great news today which is obviously a update on our progress for this transalation.

Whenever we update this post it will either be myself or another member of the team who will inform you of our progress.

Script wise we are moving through the texts and transalating them as best as we can.Apparently 13/88 scripts(for the main folder) are done if you want numbers. but theres more than 88 scripts in all the folders put together.

We have already transalated the

Tutorial,Misc and Trb folders

We are working on all the scripts which are not in the folders too.

Now onto the the images!

Last time we stated how we have yet to extract the images since theyre in locked up tight in hard formats.

Since then thanks to a ceartin someone on this site(Ill reveal his identity later after i ask him if i can).Thanks to him he has extracted 2 out of the 5 file formats which contain all images for Sakursou no pet na kanjo.

These formats are

.loc and .txg we have all the images which add up to 205 image files in total

52 as .loc

153 as .txg

Now our 2 image editors are taking one format each and are beginning work on them this week.

The other 3 or more image file formats  are still being cracked open so that about sums up our progress so far.

Guys please remember that we have a Website and Tumblr site and that the Tumblr site will always get updated first since its easier for me.

We need more transalators and Image editors so if you have these talents then help us if you can.We have a sign up page for a list of different people which would be benifical to our team such as .eg A TLC.

Well thats about it

Arigateu Gozimatsu

Yours truly

Makoto Yūki

Main site: http://eternalnyaboronofficial.weebly.com/

Tumblr site: http://yesdonabu.tumblr.com/

Gbatemp thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/sakurasou-no-pet-na-kanojo-english-translation-looking-for-translators-image-editors-and-hackers.392549/

Fuwanovel thread: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/10934-sakurasou-no-pet-na-kanojo-translation-project-recuriting-all-positions/

Request to join us form: http://eternalnyaboronofficial.weebly.com/recruitment-page.html

• 4 weeks later...

[update 8-16-15]

It seems like my recent August posts and update has been removed, and the thread changed to back to it's original submission... Well anyways, here's the current news and update. The images are already translated and edited. A few images will have to be readjusted after a patch test went through. We need Translators BADLY! 3 of our translators have gone rogue for a while, and not much has been worked on. Please Please if you are, or know anyone who is fluent in Japanese, please help us translate with the scripts!

[update 8-16-15]

It seems like my recent August posts and update has been removed, and the thread changed to back to it's original submission... Well anyways, here's the current news and update. The images are already translated and edited. A few images will have to be readjusted after a patch test went through. We need Translators BADLY! 3 of our translators have gone rogue for a while, and not much has been worked on. Please Please if you are, or know anyone who is fluent in Japanese, please help us translate with the scripts!

Who has been deleting posts?

We had 3 pages off posta before

Mods? Whats going on?

No mod has been going around deleting posts willy-nilly.  There were some server issues, and the site was rolled back to August 3rd because that's when the last backup was.  Can't do anything about it, unfortunately, and everyone's posts from that period of time were deep-sixed, not just your posts in this thread.  Sorry that happened, though :sleep:

Good luck with this project. This was a seriously underrated anime in my opinion, probably for no other reason than that the title is misleading compared to the actual content, and I'm looking forward to the VN.

If you need assistance with editing or QC as your translations fall into place, feel free to contact me about my availability.

No mod has been going around deleting posts willy-nilly. There were some server issues, and the site was rolled back to August 3rd because that's when the last backup was. Can't do anything about it, unfortunately, and everyone's posts from that period of time were deep-sixed, not just your posts in this thread. Sorry that happened, though :sleep:

Thank you for clearing that up

And willy nilly made me chuckle

Good luck on this, the game's pretty fun for what it is and it's definitely a nice side dish to the anime.

I attempted to translate this before but decided it just wasn't worth all the hassle at the time, but I hope you manage to do it. :)

Gotta ask, I heard that we should be happy that the anime ended where it ended and that the actual continuation is really bad for... reasons. Is this also the case here?

Gotta ask, I heard that we should be happy that the anime ended where it ended and that the actual continuation is really bad for... reasons. Is this also the case here?

I don't really believe that you see because i actually felt like the new inmates(you meet them at the end of the anime and they are in this game) would have been a great new addition to season 2 and i personally could create lots of plot twists with these new characters i mean maybe Shinaa likes the new guy and sorata and the new guy have to fight over here and so on etc....

• 4 weeks later...

Ah.. Sorry for any inactivity with this current thread! Everyone is either retired (basically they already finished doing their role.) working in School, College, or Work. This isn't much, but some good news to raise a few spirits who are still checking out our thread :)

We have finally gotten a new translator to help out with the Sakurasou Project!

Mitaka here has gotten some translators to continue working while I'm busy cramming with tests ( ̄O ̄ ') (Sorry!)

Our September update should come out in the following weeks from now. But I'm certain that it will be more fantastic to read about!

~Help us support through our rough times!

-FuryTomic

• 2 weeks later...

If you are wondering about progress of translations, you can watch me translate the game every 1-3 weeks! (If you stumble across the 1st let's play, I guarantee you DO NOT want to watch my first part.. That was pretty much a horrible failed translation. But hey, I learned my mistakes of being dependent on, "friends who say they know Japanese." :o )

Here's my recent video of part 4.5 (its basically a 1 in 2 video) up on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpBIwWz5SRs

I have also made some changes to the translation page, and added some features maybe some are wanting ^_^

http://eternalnyaboronofficial.weebly.com/

I'm currently adding a Progress bar for all of the current routes, but I can't work on that due to time and work.

We also have a new translator..! (Except I'm still waiting for replies from 2 others...) He will hopefully help us translate other parts we need translated while working on "MAIN" route!

This concludes Update #2.

--FuryTomic

• 3 weeks later...

Geez! I keep forgetting to update this thread! :wacko::wacko:

Well heres some updates (not big, but rather small and quick.)

October 12, 2015

The game has been completed (in Japanese) by following an online guide that eventually lead to the ending scene of the game.

Translations are still going slow.. We need more translators please!

And last but not least...

Akasaka's Cross-Dressing Hobby :P