Black Sands: Legends of Kemet [Mythology/Scifi] Major Update

4 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Yeah based on everything in here, it looks like it´s going to be epic! :miyako: 

Speaking of the KS, you guys have any ETA on when it is going to go live? 

My estimation is May BUT I may delay it if I get a few major mentions in black media. Then I will add another month just to make sure the viral mention gets maximum effect. Either way, we will not stop producing. We have been doing a minor gofundme to continue production of the game which helps me cover the cost.

Our teaser demo is set to release within the next 2 weeks. The whole cast will be made. Then we will go into the technical stuff like map, quest system, and first major antagonist, Coeus.

7 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

keep up the good work!

Also I want to see gilgamesh not acting like a dick for once (like in fate stay night xD)  

He is a dick...lol  

On the bright side though, he is a dick the way indiana jones is. He is our arab explorer. No secrets will survive!

1 minute ago, Dergonu said:

That looks really awesome.

Good work, keep it up.

the cool thing about it is it is 5k big. So zooming in will not pixelate. Also the forest is a different layer so we will be able to make hidden sights underneath and then simply change the opacity to see the hidden areas.

43 minutes ago, wraithseeker said:

Before you release your demo you should try to move out of Wix  to something else like Ghost or Wordpress. Wix is really bad in terms of website design and is terrible for SEO.

i am the worst when it comes to anything with sites lol. 

u know anyone?

1 hour ago, Black Sands Entertainment said:

i am the worst when it comes to anything with sites lol. 

u know anyone?

For web-hosting you have the choice of hosting the servers (Digitalocean or Linode) and managing them yourself or buy a hosting package from sites like Newgrounds or Namecheap (Bluehost // GoDaddy are terrible don't bother)/

Choice of CMS (Wordpress)

There's a billion themes available on wordpress that has drag and drop like Wix and allows alot more customization that doesn't ruin your website's SEO. You can probably set this up in a few hours. The design of the website will depend on whether u know how to customize the CSS or you'll just have to look for the perfect theme and do plug and play. Lots of plugins available.

For me I host my websites on Digitalocean and manage it myself.

Ghost

You can buy ghost hosting from https://ghost.org/pricing/. Ghost is mostly used for blogging but maybe you can purchase a theme or so to make it function as ur game's website.

I could set up stuff for you but it won't be free though if you find these too complicated

Hey there. I've enjoyed reading your interview. Your project certainly seems on the more professional side among many other EVN projects. You have a very talented artist - it's very hard to do non-anime art in an appealing way, but you succeeded at it. Would be looking forward for your game, and I hope that the writing and story will be as good as the art!