Hello Everyone I'm Dark.

Hello, I'm Dark and I run a forum called Moe Wars. It's based off of the visual novel I'm working on. So far I only have the 3 character development episodes done. I'll make sure to post them on the site for everyone to read. At the moment I'm working on the main conflict story.

I been looking for a place to show off my visual novels but it's hard. I saw this forum so I thought I would give it a try. So far I really love the design. I mean REALLY love the design. I wish I could make my forum like this.

I'm also working on a game at the moment using RPGVX Ace Lite. As you can tell I'm very busy, every second of my free time I use to work on my projects. It my life goal to spread the glory of Moe Wars.

welcome to the forum, although i think you got VN and RPG mess up. yes its true that they both have story lines but the gameplay is different as well has engines that developers use. 90% of indie developers use renpy to build the VN that does require coding in many aspects. RPG maker series is what many called "cheat engine" due to over promising the customers, you are limited to what the company has inplant. As i said RPG and VN gameplay are completely different, RPG is about exploring and fighting a lot then fighting the final boss that may or may not kill you. VN are stories things that we follow in the writing language, the ultimate goal is to make the player feel something or have connections to something.

i hope this helps you understand the difference between them.

welcome to the forum, although i think you got VN and RPG mess up. yes its true that they both have story lines but the gameplay is different as well has engines that developers use. 90% of indie developers use renpy to build the VN that does require coding in many aspects. RPG maker series is what many called "cheat engine" due to over promising the customers, you are limited to what the company has inplant. As i said RPG and VN gameplay are completely different, RPG is about exploring and fighting a lot then fighting the final boss that may or may not kill you. VN are stories things that we follow in the writing language, the ultimate goal is to make the player feel something or have connections to something.

i hope this helps you understand the difference between them.

Yea I know the difference, I'm actually working on both.