VN Reading Club - February (Shikkoku no Sharnoth)

Kaguya

Today, I proudly present you all with the VN we will be reading this February- Shikkoku no Sharnoth ~What a Beautiful Tomorrow~ 

WBk8U31.jpg

...That said, I'll offer my sincerest apologies here. We had something special planned for February, but I decided that because of possible time restraints, we'll be postponing it. 

Well, it's probably still going to happen eventually, so don't worry too much with it  :wafuu:

The game happens in London, slightly after the Victorian period, except it's not quite the same. Steam colors the skies permanently black, and the old reminisce about the days where they could see the sun's light. Rumors of the city becoming deformed and bizarre at night are spread, with terrifying monsters, better known as metacreatures roaming around that uncanny city. 

You follow the perspective of Agatha Mary Clarissa Christie (sheesh, I wonder where I, the mystery bibliophile heard this name before... Nope, can't think of anything  :makina:)  a warm, kind and easily scared university student who will be forced to confront that night city for the sake of her best friend, Charlotte Bronte (No idea why this name sounds similar either... I should seek medical assistance~)

I didn't mention it until now... But she's also kinda ridiculously cute. Maybe I just have a thing for heterochromia~

4UNZMhM.jpg

Introducing every single character would take really long, and this isn't a review. If you're a fan of classic literature, something tells me you might recognize the names below, though. 

hAMMKel.jpg

mup06r9.jpg

H4ikNln.jpg

f0avcOI.jpg

dcGRL3A.jpg

7LVLbwa.jpg

Kind of funny how she's the only one capable of finding a boyfriend, though.

I guess Mary kinda has one too. It's weird, though... Maybe I should say Angie is the only one capable of finding a normal boyfriend.

Maybe we shouldn't spoil all the fun Kaguya, and also the fact i don't remember everything.

So, is this going to help me survive the 14th?  <_<

What happens in the 14th? Why would you need to survive it?

Maybe we shouldn't spoil all the fun Kaguya, and also the fact i don't remember everything.

This is also the discussion thread, as I said above. Since I put no time limits this month, discussion technically started already. If you're going to read the thread, you have to be careful of spoilers.

So, is this going to help me survive the 14th?  <_<

I don't remember anything special on the 14th. ... Dammit. o-o

I'll start after I finish Kikouyoku Senki Tenuu no Yumina sometime this week.. I feel like it would have been easier to just type the English name.  :amane: