The “TexasDice creeps around at night like a weirdo”-club is officially opened!

TL;DR: I bought this telescope for little babbys today at an electronics store, because why not. Can't afford something more expensive anyway and I don't want to carry a heavy machine up the fucking hills.

p080715_19.06lnuan.jpg

The TexasDice and astronomy lovers club

texasclub2jk1j.jpg

Club activities: 

- Looking at things in the night sky.

- Reading about how to look at things in the night sky

- Complain about not being able to look at things in the night sky (Possible causes: rain, snow, clouds, civil war, Nekopara Fandisk release, etc.)

Members List:

Our Lord and savior, President, Royal Majesty, Hero and unstoppable love-machine:

TexasDice smalldiehousi.png

... and that should cover all the important members.

Quick Q&A:

“Dice-sensei-san-sama-senpai-sama-kun, can I touch the telescope?” 
No, go jump of a bridge.

“How can I possibly join this amazing club?”
You can't.

What's the fucking point then?
I bought a little telescope and decided to share this information with the public. Feel free to post opininions like: "Good for you", or "I don't care" or "That thing sucks, should've bought dis one insteed, unsubscribed!!!111!".

I'll go test it tonight, seeing as the weather's perfect for the occasion.

...you shopped dice onto her panties...

Ha ha, my telescope is bigger than yours!  That thing sucks, should've bought dis one insteed, unsubscribed!!!111!

I can take a picture of ours if you want to feel jealous rage burn inside your chest.  We couldn't actually afford it normally, but it was given to us by one of our relatives' wills after they died.  The thing is monstrous and absolutely amazing.

I can take a picture of ours if you want to feel jealous rage burn inside your chest.  We couldn't actually afford it normally, but it was given to us by one of our relatives' wills after they died.  The thing is monstrous and absolutely amazing.

Burn me like a politician on twitter.

Can I touch the telescope?  :mare:

0008gkonk.jpg

I like that you included dice on Asuho's underwear. That was a nice touch.

I'm not participating in this, but I just thought I would commend you for the effort.

Thank you. Texas Dice T-shirts, coffee mugs, panties and bottle openers should be available at the TexasDice Fanstore any minute now.

Actually the biggest problem would be the lights from the streets or the city.

So unless you're a fuckin' peasant, this is useless.

Actually the biggest problem would be the lights from the streets or the city.

So unless you're a fuckin' peasant, this is useless.

I'm living in Rewrite Town, there's fields and hills to the left and urban shit to the right.

Time to put my telescope where my mouth is.  Please excuse the picture quality.

85wz2op.jpg

Looks like a mortar.

A mortar for STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS!  :mare:

Report: The weather turned around right in the middle of my outdoor-adventure. Fockin' stormclauds.

Better luck tomorrow, I guess. Littlescope is working pretty well, by the way. I'd recommend this telescope to everyone who needs to get rid of 80 bucks quickly. 

I could probably turn this into a real club, but that would involve work... Eh...

• 4 weeks later...

After weeks of clouds, cloudiness, clowdflares and Cloud, I finally got a chance to go out at night again! Wheeeee!

And because real life isn't a visual novel, I didn't come across any lolis with a big scythes, but met a long haired man in his fifties with a camera instead. He still was pretty cool though and we talked about the stars, the weather, staying up late and said our farewells after he made some sky photos.

The moon was a little bright, but I was still able to trace around Ursa Major and Kassiopeia without any problems. Stargazing successful.

Offtopic: I saw a hedgehog and a cat on my way back home. SanicXAmy confirmed.  

Canon just announced a camera that works well with "minimum subject illumination of less than 0.0005 lux" (in other words, if there's a moon around, the thing you're photographing is easily well-enough-illuminated), available later this year. You should totally buy one and put up the resulting stargazing photos on the internets.

It's only going to cost ~30,000 USD.