Hiya I'm Kaia~

Kaia

Hiya I am Kaia!

I have been perusing and loitering around this site for years and years and haven't ever gotten around to creating a forum account. Thought bout time I did so since I am interested on writing and working on my own visual novel myself as well as other projects in and around the same light.

I have read I'd say 75% of the VN's listed on the site, I AM HUNGRY FOR MOAR! 

First VN for me Kanon, my favorite would have to either be Dracu-Riot or Flyable Heart

As far as experience goes I do a lot of reading with text hooker and translator software, so that is my extent there. I would see myself as an expert at reading and absorbing them... xD

I have a passion for visual novels and I want to help in some way to bring them to english readers. I'd like to think that here would be a good place to understand a little more about that. :P I look forward to meeting and talking to all of you!

@Deep Blue 

Yeah I use Atlas. Though I think I am going to try translating it word for word as a project to work on my Japanese. I used Atlas and such so i could finish Dracu Riot and Fortune Arterial >.>

Welcome to the forums fellow Fuwan.

VN-wise did you ever venture into the more difficult stuff to understand(in terms of japanese proeffeciency)? Like muramasa or something among those lines? There would be some people here(not me, but the people that hyped it to hell for me) that would love to discuss them.

P.S.- 13th January master race  :makina:

@Madvanced

Hardest thing Japanese wise is probably Dracu riot or Grisia no Meikyuu. my listening and conversation skills are good. my reading and writing is what I need a lot of work on. :P

well it is a good "start" but I suppose that in everything motivation and dedication are key.