Hey people!

Kaguya

Okay, I'm a big fan of VNs in general and just today I found out about fuwanovel. It looks really awesome. Torrents are very convenient, aren't they?

SO! I decided to introduce myself. I really can't believe that it took me so long to find about about fuwan existence. Well, better late than even later, as they (who?) would say.

On 5/2/2013 at 7:17 PM, solidbatman said:

Welcome to the forums! What is your favorite VN so far?

If you are looking for some good places to post, this can help. I hope we see you around here a lot :)/>

My favorite VN huh? It's quite impossible to name one. I'd say my favorites are Fate Stay Night, Tsukihime, G-Senjou no Maou, Cross Channel, Sharin no Kuni, Ever 17, and a lot more.

I hope to take part in the forums. Thanks for the link.

hey welcome nakanishi

we're not that big, erogedownload is probably 5x bigger than us

and plus i think the site still isnt appearing on search results bcuz of some SEO problems.

angel beats VN is probably my most anticipated VN atm

Yeah, if Angel Beats got a VN it would definitely be one of the best VNs until now. Maybe even the best. Little Busters is also awesome though.

I'm happy to have subscribed. Even if you guys aren't the biggest ones out there, being able to download VNs by torrent and a lot without having to install anything is really convenient. I hope that one day you'll be able to have all translated VNs here. It would be paradise!

Glad to have you with us! :)/>

thanks!

Do you know any good yet not really well known VN? I already played basically everything well-known, so that's why I'm asking. It can be about anything- I don't really care since I like almost all kinds of VNs

thanks!

Do you know any good yet not really well known VN? I already played basically everything well-known, so that's why I'm asking. It can be about anything- I don't really care since I like almost all kinds of VNs

Hey Kaguya-chan and welcome to FuwaForum! >.<

Enjoy the time here. I hope we'll get along.

Hmmm, almost all of the famous VNs out here have already been or is being translated into English, so if you have read everything well-known, I'll suggest tackling some non-translated VNs. There are so many hidden gems there! You can always use some machine translation programs if you don't know Japanese like me!

If you're up to it, then I can suggest some of the good ones! >.<

On a side note, Yuri is my favorite character in the Angel Beats! series. :wub:

Hey Kaguya-chan and welcome to FuwaForum! >.<

Enjoy the time here. I hope we'll get along.

Hmmm, almost all of the famous VNs out here have already been or is being translated into English, so if you have read everything well-known, I'll suggest tackling some non-translated VNs. There are so many hidden gems there! You can always use some machine translation programs if you don't know Japanese like me!

If you're up to it, then I can suggest some of the good ones! >.<

On a side note, Yuri is my favorite character in the Angel Beats! series. :wub:/>/>

I don't really know Japanese (just enough to understand some spoken lines) But I don't really care about bad grammar, so I'm up for some machine-translation. Well, what would you suggest?

Yeah, Yuri is really awesome! (not to be taken in a perverted way, got that?) :D/>

Glad to hear that! However, reading a machine translation could be really annoying, because there will be times that you won't understand a thing.

Anyways, these are my suggestions:

- Makura's Supreme Candy. Don't judge the book by its cover. The real plot is hidden beneath the high school romance and it is absolutely fantastic. This VN is my personal favorite.

- If one of your favorites is Cross Channel, then you should try J.Q.V and definitely Saihate no Ima. The first, I think, is a doujinshi VN inspired by Tanaka Romeo, and the latter is another mind-blowing brain-squeezing piece of art created by Romeo himself. I haven't read these, but they got many positive feedbacks (and look at the scores!).

Glad to hear that! However, reading a machine translation could be really annoying, because there will be times that you won't understand a thing.

Anyways, these are my suggestions:

- Makura's Supreme Candy. Don't judge the book by its cover. The real plot is hidden beneath the high school romance and it is absolutely fantastic. This VN is my personal favorite.

- If one of your favorites is Cross Channel, then you should try J.Q.V and definitely Saihate no Ima. The first, I think, is a doujinshi VN inspired by Tanaka Romeo, and the latter is another mind-blowing brain-squeezing piece of art created by Romeo himself. I haven't read these, but they got many positive feedbacks (and look at the scores!).

Okay, thanks.

Hey there, dude! Welcome to this here forum. It's a great place for takin' it easy, and I'm sure you'll like it here. So go ahead, take any rug in the house!

I love Angel Beats, too, and I'm hoping the VN will help Maeda Jun write the story the way he originally intended it to be. My favorite character's Iwasawa~

• 4 years later...
On 03/05/2013 at 8:39 AM, Kaguya said:

I wonder why receiving a welcome with the pic of a cheerful loli looks more receptive than with the pic of a non-loli character (even if said character is still cheerful). The deep mysteries of life huh?

You really haven't changed that much other than being a lot more adorable than now huh? Also, why have you liked your own posts throughout this thread?

Just now, Chewy said:

You really haven't changed that much other than being a lot more adorable than now huh? Also, why have you liked your own posts throughout this thread?

I liked my own posts for the first 80~ posts I made or so.

Later I found out that annoyed people and stopped, but in my defense, that's how reddit works w