Um hi there

Sinon

I've just made my account here a while ago and I thought I probably should introduce myself here:D

A brief information about myself: I'm half Japanese I can read and write in Japanese, although I'm quuuuitee bad with writing. I spend my free time reading novels, watching anime, playing games (basically the general things that most otakus do). 

I discovered and got into VNs from a band. I quite liked the toaru series and so I was trying to find the ops for railgun, ended up listening to fripside songs which led to finding out fripside having songs on VNs and eroges. The first and the VN I am reading currently is koiken otome (although Im currently stuck at some sort of error log about rain and in the forums it says to download the raw version/pre-patched version and it still doesn't work) but anyways I'm interested in VNs and so far I've only read like two VNs.

Anyways hi fuwanovel community I'm gonna try and help in translating VNs but I probably won't be posting much due to lack of free time and mostly due to those free time used in reading VNs. I hope my english wasn't horrible and please point out my mistake if there is any, as I'm currently also trying to improve my english.

Welcome to the forums fellow Fuwan.

I hope you enjoy this medium as much as we do. The fact that you can read Japanese also opens up possibilities on other games that are otherwise highly regarded, but can't be experienced by the non-japanese speaking part of the community.

Also don't worry, if my Japanese was as good as your English I would be jumping with joy, or rather I would be reading Muramasa to death. :sachi:

Then again my Japanese isn't better than it should only because I haven't dedicated my time to my studies, so ultimately I'm the one to blame I suppose.