Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma Hype & News Thread

Funyarinpa

WARNING: SPOILERS FOR THE FIRST TWO ZERO ESCAPE GAMES (9 HOURS, 9 PERSONS, 9 DOORS AND VIRTUE'S LAST REWARD) WILL BE UNTAGGED AND SO FOR FUCK'S SAKE IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THEM GET THE FUCK OFF THIS THREAD, PLAY BOTH, AND COME BACK

unnamed.png

[BOX ART NOT YET REVEALED]

Full Title:   Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma

Expected Release Date: Summer 2016 (NA & Europe) / UNKNOWN (JP)

Platforms: 3DS/ PS Vita (Digital & Physical for both platforms in US, Digital only for both in EU)

Developed By: Spike Chunsoft (possible Aksys involvement)

Localized By: Aksys Games (US, EU)

Reveal Video:

Preorder Links:

3DS

Vita 

Gallery (Contains prerelease material only, might be spoilers!)

1) July 4th 2015- Revealed during Aksys Games' The Art Of Localizing Uchi panel at Anime Expo 2015 [LARGE IMAGE]

uTNsFn4.jpg

Full Resolution Key Art, Green Tinted (might be redundant): 

CSmBXmqUcAAfBap.jpg

Full Resolution Key Art:

ZTD-Key-Art.jpg-Updated.jpg

Trailers

None released yet!

What Else Do We Know?

1) The game's tone will be more similar to 999 than Virtue's Last Reward.

2) The art will be done by someone who hasn't worked on the series before.

3) Shinji Hosoe will likely (not confirmed!) be composing music for the game.

4) Main writer is still Kotaro Uchikoshi.

5) Some characters from previous games will return (Phi, Sigma, others yet undisclosed)

6) This game will be the final Zero Escape game... Unless fans request more stories in the Zero Escape universe. ZE3 will be the end of a conclusive trilogy.

Changelog

5 July 2015- Created thread.

1 November 2015- Added full-res key art, updated info

Edited by Funyarinpa

I've seen someone saying that Junpei would come back... but IDK if it would be nice having him, at least as a protag. I'd like to see Clover again, and also Alice. The rest [the ones that aren't confirmed] are worthless for me

Edit: WAIT IS THAT SIGMA IN THE PICTURE? Jeez, why change SO MUCH the design?

Does it require any knowledge about the first game (999) because thanks to Nintendo's region lock I'll never be able to play it.

Where did you get the Information that it'll also be released in the EU, the latest information I had was that it's unknown if there will be a version here.

Does it require any knowledge about the first game (999) because thanks to Nintendo's region lock I'll never be able to play it.

Where did you get the Information that it'll also be released in the EU, the latest information I had was that it's unknown if there will be a version here.

Yes, it does. Without playing the other 2, you won't understand good part of it.

I cannot link to you, but I sugget you get a DS emulator and 999 rom to play it. If you feel like buying it, you can like, buy and then play it on the PC.

Um, the first DS is not region locked, any 3DS can play almost all DS games

my DSlite has a region lock, I tried it doesn't work with US-games and I don't have a 3DS because there are barely any games which are interesting for me.

I've seen someone saying that Junpei would come back... but IDK if it would be nice having him, at least as a protag. I'd like to see Clover again, and also Alice. The rest [the ones that aren't confirmed] are worthless for me

Edit: WAIT IS THAT SIGMA IN THE PICTURE? Jeez, why change SO MUCH the design?

Not Sigma for certain. Does look like Sigma, but pretty sure he looks, like, 10 years older than in the start of VLR which conflicts with the supposed timeframe of the game.

Not Sigma for certain. Does look like Sigma, but pretty sure he looks, like, 10 years older than in the start of VLR which conflicts with the supposed timeframe of the game.

Spoiler :

Imo, that picture is the reason why Sigma lose his arms (If that man is Sigma, though)

Oh, you're back. Dangsnronpa 3 is confirmed to be in early development, by the way.

I'm always here in fact XD I just didn't participate much.

yup I knew, but Danganronpa was more successful commercially so I wasn't worried. ZE on the other hand.. actually came back from the dead lol

anyway, I'm very happy about the news and I'll play both for sure.

Who is the woman in the picture?

I think its Diana because of her necklace but if the guy is Sigma, why is Diana torturing him? Throws doubt on why Sigma would protect/save her.

It looks like she has a bracelet on. Maybe there is a Zero like figure and the Saw chair is part of the deadly game

PREORDER LINKS UP ON AMAZON, PREORDER WATCH EDITION FOR THE FIRST PRICE COMING AND GOING, KEEPS RUNNING OUT, GO BUY ONE NOW

(Amazon doesn't charge you anything)

(3DS) http://www.amazon.com/Zero-Escape-3-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B010U1DNE8/ref=sr_1_2?&ie=UTF8&qid=1436381685&sr=8-2&keywords=zero%20escape%203&tag=viglink20241-20

(Vita) http://www.amazon.com/Zero-Escape-3-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B010U1DNE8/ref=sr_1_2?&ie=UTF8&qid=1436381685&sr=8-2&keywords=zero%20escape%203&tag=viglink20241-20

Edit: I think Gamestop will stock these watches too but I am not sure.

Who is the woman in the picture?

I think its Diana because of her necklace but if the guy is Sigma, why is Diana torturing him? Throws doubt on why Sigma would protect/save her.

It looks like she has a bracelet on. Maybe there is a Zero like figure and the Saw chair is part of the deadly game

why she should not torture him? I presume this is radical6 test site, in chair is young sigma with the mind of old sigma - would you believe such ridiculous story that you killed 6 billions if you were diana? And torture was the best way to get best info in all times

:) thats just one of the possible explanations, as this could be anyone, actually, new character or Akane with different hairstyle for example.

There is 999 the Novel available for IOS, so if have it, you can read it. Just they throw away all the puzzles, so this is novel only. And there is always Youtube, you know...