Fuwanovel Two Truths and a Lie

Flutterz

Lol, as predicted I got nearly all of them wrong. I knew I would have been better off just guessing 3 for all of them. Also, I'm a bit surprised most people caught my lie. Seeing as how both Fire Emblem Mystery of the Emblem and Genealogy of the Holy War (the game where my avatar is actually from) are both obscure SNES games from the same franchise. I though people would assume it was true.   

Throw your avatar into google, go check Fire Emblem wiki, done~

How do you do that? When I drag my avatar to google it just links to my Fuwaprofile.

Also, it shouldn't have been too hard for people willing to do research, I was just hoping people would be lazy and would think it sounds like the truth. Guess I underestimated people. ;P

Also, it shouldn't have been too hard for people willing to do research, I was just hoping people would be lazy and would think it sounds like the truth. Guess I underestimated people. ;P

I'd have picked it out as your lie too, out of the three.

That is, if I had submitted my answers.

You know something's up when someone puts up a statement that's likely to be assumed as true.

Okay, round two! :holo: 

[cross-examination]

LiquidShu

1. I have never spent more than $20 on League of Legends.
  2. I dislike country music.

1) How much did you spent? Whats your server? Whats yours summoner's name?

2) Why?

hsmsful
  1. I don't like showing skin.

Why not?

Satsuki
  1. Before Kud, I had two other favorite characters.
  2. Black is not my favorite hair color.
  3. I love Galette's games.

1. Hm..and who are those two previous kawaii-little-things?

2. Which one is your favorite then? Why?

3. And again, name your favorite one? And why its your favorite?

KosakiFag
  1. I'm 180 cm tall.

Whats the size your of jeans? :illya: 

Nimbus
  1. I didn't say my first word until I was three years old.

What word was it?

Wonderfullyevil

1. I don't like SnK.

Why? Do Kenny, Levi and Mikasa have something in common? And do you know whos Kenny at all?

Shikomizue

1. I only eat pizza plain with no other toppings except extra cheese.
  2. I sometimes refer to my possessions as "ours" in my head, but never when talking to someone else.

1. So uhm....you mean like....only margherita pizza? :huh:

2. Do you have something you call "precious" in your possesion? :sachi:

Zalor
  1. I like lightnovels.
  2. I like videogames.
  3. I like manga.

Wichone installment of Sword Art Online you prefer more? Anime, Manga or game?

[/cross-examination]

1. Hm..and who are those two previous kawaii-little-things?

2. Which one is your favorite then? Why?

3. And again, name your favorite one? And why its your favorite?

1. Shiomiya Shiori from TWGOK, and Suiseiseki from Rozen Maiden.

2. You can pretty much guess out my favourite one base on my ava and sig. I like white/blond hair, and anything that close to white (light grey, light blue, silver, blah blah...)

3. Despite always asking Ren for Onii-chan Sharing, I actually like "Right Hand" a.k.a Onii-chan, Migite no Shiyou wo Kinshi Shimasu more. Why? Because of Kaede and Yuki! Loli and imouto, what else do you need~

ans + commentary

LiquidShu
  1. V.K Vanros Kloud is my favorite composer.
  2. I have never spent more than $20 on League of Legends.
  3. I dislike country music. most peeps i know who are in kpop love country 4 some reason so ill apply some logical fallacy transitional property to apply to u 2 bby

hsmsful
  1. I get special treatment wherever I go. define 'special treatment' :Kappa:
  2. I like being complimented.
  3. I don't like showing skin.

Satsuki
  1. Before Kud, I had two other favorite characters. nope. you were, are, and will forever be false kud #3 to me.
  2. Black is not my favorite hair color. 
  3. I love Galette's games.

Nosebleed
  1. I never left my country this is a lie
  2. I'm left handed and this is a lie
  3. I like lactation hentai because I want this to be true :Kappa:

KosakiFag
  1. I'm 180 cm tall. i remember this guy's tall as fk but he probably put the wrong cm. like 181 or something. too lazy to check.
  2. I like zettai ryouki.
  3. I graduated as a honor student.

Nimbus
  1. My favourite game is Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
  2. I was born in Ipswich.
  3. I didn't say my first word until I was three years old. this is has the highest chance of being a (technical) lie since you actually dont know if that's true and are just going off of your parent/guardian heresay.

FidgetQueen
  1. In 7th grade there was a kid in my class who consistently ate staples.
  2. My grammar is bad. idk, the other two thingies are too interesting to be lies. they can't be lies!
  3. I once told the child of a lesbian couple that she was the failed clone of one of her mothers.

Wonderfullyevil
  1. 'Rock Over Japan' is my favorite Japanese song.
  2. I don't like SnK. im guessing.
  3. My favorite writing technique is In medias res.

Shikomizue
  1. I prefer to have a digital copy of a game instead of a physical copy.
  2. I only eat pizza plain with no other toppings except extra cheese. this better be the lie, otherwise you're dead to me, the world, and most importantly, lord scottsune :scottsune:
  3. I sometimes refer to my possessions as "ours" in my head, but never when talking to someone else.

Zebhra
  1. I don't have a desktop, I'm using laptop instead.
  2. I don't really like lolis.
  3. I like chicken-burgers more than beef-burgers. zebras like chicken. trust me.

FinalChaos
  1. I like rock music
  2. I don't like sports cars
  3. I have never been to a proper karaoke obvious because of wordchoice. 'proper' karaoke. too damn specific. now that i think about it, have I been to a proper karaoke..?

Zalor
  1. I like lightnovels.
  2. I like videogames. I swear, if the pretentious academic likes video games then Steins;Gate's Kurisu is an airhead.
  3. I like manga.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT THIS, well shit how am I supposed to win now? ;-; 

Well I shalt try and I love how everyone who submitted their answers got my lie wrong, get on my level.

I really hate dogs irl , they make me tremble and afraid like a small cat, just stay away from me, fucking dawgs ;-; 

I also like how noone used their right to stay silent about their lie, especialy KosakiFag  :makina:

And i was so convinced by hsmsful's story about dogs....shouldv guessed Husky is too obvius to be true....

Not much to explain why i have no sister...but there is something to explain about my lie in this round....or maybe not   :illya:

I guess I did it right? :D 

I love how Eclipsed entry is just like the main spotlight of the game till now for me. 

Well I guess it's time to guess what the lies are since I am going to lose anyways, I am not going to put some effort into this. 

But first things first: 

Why not?

Well let's see , for many reasons: 1-I am socially awkward and don't feel comfortable like that

2-I am socially awkward and don't feel comfortable like that

3-I am socially awkward and don't feel comfortable like that

:sachi:

hsmsful
  1. I get special treatment wherever I go. define 'special treatment' :Kappa:
  2. I like being complimented.
  3. I don't like showing skin.

I will take this as a chance to explain this in order for people not to be clouded in their minds: basically what I meant by special treatment is that I get teased everywhere I go and get to know people in. I get teased irl , on skype , on fsg , on facebook .... EVERYWHERE. And the only thing I actually get out of people as a reason for that is that I give a good reaction to teasing (?) 

I don't get it..... at all.....

Now back to guessing :holo:

Oooooh, i see i see, Eclipsed helped alot!  :sachi:

hsmsful

I will take this as a chance to explain this in order for people not to be clouded in their minds: basically what I meant by special treatment is that I get teased everywhere I go and get to know people in. I get teased irl , on skype , on fsg , on facebook .... EVERYWHERE. And the only thing I actually get out of people as a reason for that is that I give a good reaction to teasing (?) 

I don't get it..... at all.....

Fufufufu, you are not getting me with this kind of story second time :holo:  This is gotta be a lie!

And as i sent my answers already, i am 87% positive they are all correct becase i used some of the top secret methods to the maximum!

Fullscreen+capture+1162012+44925+PM.jpg

k-on_05_07.jpg

8 hours left! I've also set up a poll which ends with round 2, so make sure you vote whether you want to have a one day break before round 3 (which will last 2 days regardless) or if you just want to get this over with.

Only vote if you're participating, plox

If there will be one day break..then the final day will be...sunday? So its either friday or sunday?

Friday suits me better...however one day break may be a good idea to discuss this round's lies <_<

I also suggest to raise the stakes :illya:

The winner will have the power to choose an avatar/signature/orsmthn for one of the loosers (who submited answers atleast 1-2 times) and the victim would have to use it for a week. :sachi:

If there will be one day break..then the final day will be...sunday? So its either friday or sunday?

Friday suits me better...however one day break may be a good idea to discuss this round's lies <_<

I also suggest to raise the stakes :illya:

The winner will have the power to choose an avatar/signature/orsmthn for one of the loosers (who submited answers atleast 1-2 times) and the victim would have to use it for a week. :sachi:

If there's no break round 3 will end on Thursday (~56 hours from now) and if there is a break it will end on Friday (~80 hours from now).