Hi there :)

Rainmaker91

Since I'm quite new here in this community I figure I might as well introduce myself  ^_^

I have never really been all that in to the so called Anime art style and many of the games revolving around it, but I have always loved story heavy games. So after I finished my latest Teltale game I looked around online for some good games with deep stories and I came across Katawa Shoujo and I thought that I may as well try it since it was free and all. I don't know if I would call that a good coice or a bad one because as soon as I finished it I was hooked on this genre. I started looking around and playing some of the good translated VNs out there and I have just been broadening my horizons ever since  :lol:

So even though I'm fairly new to all of this I do find it to be an excellent genre in general as long as I can stay clear of some of the VNs that I personally find horribly disturbing. Really though it has gotten to the point where I have started learning Japanese as my fourth language now, and all that to read these "Novels". Oh well I guess there is nothing to do about it  :lol: