Yo Fellow VN Lovers~

Fiya

So where to start

My name's Fiya. I'm 18, currently unemployed and still living with my parents (haha). I'm an Aussie (oi oi oi).

I have Aspergers which is a mental condition heightening my senses and changing my way of thinking/behaving rather differently, but not in a bad way.

I also suffer from depression, but have been working to better myself

Anyway!

I'm joining these forums mainly because I want to get into translating. I've always had a huge interest in translating but never really had the motivation to do so until now I guess.

I'd really like to get to know people and make some friends on here and maybe one day help translate for FuwaNovels (That'd be amazing).

So...

Minna! Konban wa ikaga osugoshidesu ka?

みんな!こんばんわいかがお過ごしですか?

Hello and welcome to fuwanovel :)/>

Hope you enjoy your stay :P/>

So what kind of VN's are you into? B)/>

Personal Favourites are Dark Tragedies with or without Happy Endings

But I also love:

Cheesy Romances

Interesting Stories of any genre

VNs with multiple endings

But I like any VN except Mecha genre (Unless it has an interesting story).

I call myself an all rounder lover, cuz I'm the same with everything. :3

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

Any favorite VN? If you haven't played it, I'd recommend you Fate/Stay Night, is amazing

Hope you have a great time here

Ah I was going to download Fate Stay Night tonight actually

My favourite though is Dangan Ronpa, although I've only seen the LP of orenronen.

I plan on playing Daybreak, Little Busters and Steins;Gate though :3

hey welcome fiya

where abouts in australia? i live in sydney

btw fuwan is just a piracy site, all it does is catalogue translation projects spread all over the place

My favourite though is Dangan Ronpa, although I've only seen the LP of orenronen.

His LP is really great, enjoyed reading it too. Speaking of which, just tried to read his thread at SA again, and seems like it was moved to restricted section, requires login now. Anyone know whats up with it?

His LP is really great, enjoyed reading it too. Speaking of which, just tried to read his thread at SA again, and seems like it was moved to restricted section, requires login now. Anyone know whats up with it?

Apparently awfulforums does this thing every now and again where they close off the site for two weeks to get some money for the servers - forcing people to pay kind of thing

Honestly I think their way of going about it isn't very professional, but that's just me.

It should be back up next week

hey welcome fiya

where abouts in australia? i live in sydney

btw fuwan is just a piracy site, all it does is catalogue translation projects spread all over the place

I'm in Queensland towards the north.

And I see. I'm already working on a project though, which I'm grateful for :3

ようこそ!

It's morning here right now, (other side of the world), and I'm technically "studying".

Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I think there are lots of projects looking for more TLs, so you'll find yourself quite busy if you're interested.

So where to start

My name's Fiya. I'm 18, currently unemployed and still living with my parents (haha). I'm an Aussie (oi oi oi).

I have Aspergers which is a mental condition heightening my senses and changing my way of thinking/behaving rather differently, but not in a bad way.

I also suffer from depression, but have been working to better myself

Anyway!

I'm joining these forums mainly because I want to get into translating. I've always had a huge interest in translating but never really had the motivation to do so until now I guess.

I'd really like to get to know people and make some friends on here and maybe one day help translate for FuwaNovels (That'd be amazing).

So...

Minna! Konban wa ikaga osugoshidesu ka?

みんな!こんばんわいかがお過ごしですか?

hi welcome to Fuwanovel

(I have aspergers too. high functioning)

well, have fun~..

So where to start

hi welcome to Fuwanovel

(I have aspergers too. high functioning)

well, have fun~..

Aspies unite!

Mine is self diagnosed through ASQ though (34 +/- 1).

Welcome to fuwanovel!

Man, the legend that lots of VN players have aspergers is actually true.

Though I think it's a pretty hard disorder to diagnose. I think I could fit a lot of the criteria if I took the test, yet I don't think I have it. Actually, the way I envision the typical otaku-ish VN player/anime watcher fits a lot of the criteria, so maybe it's not a surprise.

Anyway, welcome to Fuwanovel!

I was about to ask where you are from Aussie but then Aaeru already did.

Anyway, any favorites?

My absolute favourite is Dangan Ronpa, but like I said, I've only seen the LP of it. I do plan on reading it myself once the english is released

I plan on reading Steins;Gate, Daybreak and Little Busters along with a bunch of others. I reckon they'd make it on my favourites rather easily

And to all the people welcoming me (lol), thank you very muchly

It's nice to also meet other asperger-ions, self diagnosed or official.

Apparently it is really difficult to diagnose it especially so on females, because females statistically behave like someone with aspergers normally.

It took something like five years to get my official diagnosis. It just entitles me to more help towards the situation I think from people.

Welcome to the forums! Since you're going into translating I take it you're a JP-reader?

I like to believe I am ^^;

I'm still technically learning a lot, and it's all self taught.

But I'm super keen to learn more, and am even hoping to go to University to learn it

Hi Fiya,

I also have mild Aspergers (+ Ocd, which is not what most people think it is), but it's not something I normally bring up of my own volition, only since everyone else is suddenly admitting it :-)

I am also self-taught Japanese--purely with the intent to read, not to speak--and I read some Japanese every day.

今晩、僕はちょっと"未来の歌とつながるヒトミ"を翻訳しました。そして今,アニメの”外れ勇者のECSTETICA"を見ている。それから"Brighter than Dawning Blue"を読みつずけるつもりです。

Yoroshiku!

Hi, welcome to the forums!

What project are you working on at the moment? :)/>

I'm currently working on XCA2 and starting working Ikusami mid-may (assuming everything goes to plan)

My absolute favourite is Dangan Ronpa, but like I said, I've only seen the LP of it. I do plan on reading it myself once the english is released

I plan on reading Steins;Gate, Daybreak and Little Busters along with a bunch of others. I reckon they'd make it on my favourites rather easily

With that 10 animes you are watching and this VNs you want to read you need more time madame :P