Nice to Meet Y'all!

MoFried

Hello Fuwanovel community! :)

I recently joined this forum because I've taken an interest in visual novels and would like to be part of a community with which I can discuss and discover even more visual novels. I'm still almost brand new to the medium, but I've already started on a few, namely Katawa Shoujo.

About me: I'm just a regular college student majoring in Computer Science. I enjoy watching anime, playing video games, and..... posting on forums. :P

I discovered visual novels one day when I was browsing around the internet (I don't remember what for), and I came across a thread on this forum. Then, all of a sudden, something caught my eye: there was a user with the name "KosakiFag". Having recently watched both Nisekoi anime, I couldn't believe my eyes; it was such a fantastic username! In fact, it was so fantastic that I decided to survey the lands that the 4k poster inhabited, and the rest is history.

tl;dr: I like Kosaki.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!  :)

Well, uh, this is embarrassing.

Welcome to the forums matey.

Let's interact more, shall we. <3

Also, Katawa Shoujo's always a good pick for your first few reads.

You clearly have good taste too, seeing your avatar is from Monogatari.

Hope I'll see you more in the forums~

hehe Sorry if my post came out the wrong way.  :nervous: lol

But what can I say, Onodera has always brought many people with good better taste together. (Yes, I just went there.)

And it's great to know that the love for Monogatari (and Nisekoi) exists even here.

I hope to see you around, Forum Faggot.  ;)

Misha route where? I'm more thinking about the Yuuko route that there never was ;_;

They may never happen, but we can still hope, right?  :(