VN-slice of life with realistic plot and characters

yvetox

Allright,so this http://mangafox.me/manga/maison_ikkoku/ manga got me in mood to read some vn with realistic characters and their actions.A lot of moege is showing us an idealised world,I want to read someone that is as close to reality as possible-the hardcore slice of life.Say NO to aliens,mystery,AMAZING PLOT TWISTS where main heroine is <insert species name here>,all that shit with shooting,and all unbeliavably interesting things that never gonna happen in real life.Life-changing actions is accepted,but only if were is some logical sense behind them(hello to all shounen heroes without brains).

Some other mangas what i referring to

1.Manga "Beck" http://mangafox.me/manga/beck/

2.Manga "Holyland" http://mangafox.me/manga/holyland/

I believe that all that stories can really happen in real life.Wanna know,if  a VN with similiar connection to reality exists.

Cross Channel. Most of the characters are kind of fucked up in one way or another, but they're fucked up in ways that seem plausible. Not a whole lot of slife of life, though.

edit: Of course, the realism only extends to the characters themselves. The situation they find themselves in, however...

I should elaborate on the above.  Hoshi ori Yume Mirai is probably the most powerful non-fantasy, semi-realistic VN I've seen made in years, with the most solid individual heroine stories.  (the fact that it didn't match my tastes doesn't detract from this)  However, it is incredibly long and a surprisingly high-difficulty read at times, because the author put a lot of passion and skill into that writing.  I'd definitely recommend it because it fits this request.

Unfortunate that it isn't tled, lol.

thank you all for your suggestions,ill try ef,and thanks for Hoshi Ori,unfortuantely I cant read japanese(they got all the nicest pieces of cake,FUUUUUUU)

Already tried clannad,ymk,katawa shoujo and narcissu,they all good(really,i liked all of them)

Wanna also try white album 2,is 1st part is needed for reading 2nd?

thank you all for your suggestions,ill try ef,and thanks for Hoshi Ori,unfortuantely I cant read japanese(they got all the nicest pieces of cake,FUUUUUUU)

Already tried clannad,ymk,katawa shoujo and narcissu,they all good(really,i liked all of them)

Wanna also try white album 2,is 1st part is needed for reading 2nd?