Why the lack of kiss CGs?

Slightly off topic, I hate H-CGs where there is no protagonist on screen whatsoever. 

Can't "immerse" myself when the heroine in question is banging thin air ya know  <_<

Generally speaking, the whole "self-insertion" thing is poorly done in VNs xD. Not like people care though, it's really not THAT important a mechanic. They're better at telling compelling stories.

All in all, I wouldn't mind seeing more kiss CGs (that actually show the protagonist).  <_<

I agree and I would actually expand that into: 

I wouldn't mind seeing more CGs, that actually show the protagonist.

There are so many hot and good looking protagonists out there, I wish we could see them more often than... Not at all. Overdrive does it right, I mean, just look at this guy. Look at him, being totally handsome and alpha.

I agree and I would actually expand that into: 

There are so many hot and good looking protagonists out there, I wish we could see them more often than... Not at all. Overdrive does it right, I mean, just look at this guy. Look at him, being totally handsome and alpha.

I'll direct Makina's question at you: "Are you o-gay?"

Well, we all know that holding hands is as far as you can go when it comes to true love, you filthy pervert. Please.

Agreed. Couples should only hold hands after marriage and, if in front of children, they shouldn't do it at all (well, if they must, they should do it while wearing gloves, at the very least). 

Agreed not enough kiss CG's, to be honest I don't think there are enough CG's in general in visual novels. But I will reference this, as its one of my favorite CG's.

G-senjou.No.Maou.full.331037.jpg

That's a really a good kissing CG, and I don't know if it's only me but Princess Evangile has the most awkward kissing CGs I have ever seen, it's just... really awkward...

Rewrite Lucia holding hands Kotarou pls!@#

5bY4KvN.png

dmEsL0W.png

gMpZHq2.png

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well, at least we are compensated with the kiss :kosame:

rNDx4we.png

^Oh look, AND they're holding hands!@# 

That wasn't so hard was it <_< ???

I'm not sure why people are annoyed by the lack of kiss cgs when really holding hands is the truest expression of love that one can receive or give. First off it is pure and accepted by society which a lot of other things you could do to show affection could get you jailed if done in public. It shows a willingness to never let go of the other person and to be with them at all times. Unlike other aspects of love (sexual intercourse, foreplay, kissing, talking, etc...) holding hands is something that signifies trust (literally putting someone else's life in your hands) and can be an unbreakable bond...in all of the other aspects you end up breaking contact with the person...one can technically hold hands with one another for the rest of your lives..

I'm not sure why people are annoyed by the lack of kiss cgs when really holding hands is the truest expression of love that one can receive or give. First off it is pure and accepted by society which a lot of other things you could do to show affection could get you jailed if done in public. It shows a willingness to never let go of the other person and to be with them at all times. Unlike other aspects of love (sexual intercourse, foreplay, kissing, talking, etc...) holding hands is something that signifies trust (literally putting someone else's life in your hands) and can be an unbreakable bond...in all of the other aspects you end up breaking contact with the person...one can technically hold hands with one another for the rest of your lives..

Wow, so much NSFW content in here. Keep it PG man.

Explicit kissing scenes make me think of Hollywood, so in basically every visual medium, I think the pseud-kisses are better...well since Rewrite has been mentioned, Lucia's scene was explicit whereas Akane's (you know that scene) was pseudo.

While immersion probably has something to do with it, explicit kissing also has its own aesthetic, and at least in my case, this is the reason I don't really like seeing such scenes.

Also, I do actually feel more scandalised by kissing than h-scenes...:yumiko: