AX2015 Hype/News Thread - Flowers, Root Double, G-Senjou, Himawari, Alicesoft, and more announcements!

Decay

So the panel is more or less concluded. Summary:

Root Double was confirmed, no release date estimate.

G-Senjou no Maou was announced, will be released before summer ends

Chrono Clock from Purple Software was announced, release will be "relatively soon"

A Narcissu remake was announced.

World End Economica Ep. 2 is releasing this month

Clannad is releasing November.

hope release relatively soon does also include the adult version by denpasoft

edit: seems milking premature dudes by sakaura & friends dry on staem accumulated enough bucks going full out this time

Kind of curious if that means potential access to Akatsuki Works' library...

While Akatsuki Works was formed by former Akabei Soft employees, I don't think Akabei Soft has any ownership in them, so I don't think it would give SP access to their library.

seems like lemnisca been eaten, no patches, no other translation projects, forever bound to sekai^^

Here's to hoping they manage to localize Never7 and I/O. Actually Never7 (and Remember11 and Ever17 and 12Riven) would ba amazing if ported to/bundled for the Vita. I wouls so buy that.

Well if people want visual novels without ero content it seems that is becoming the norm and I'm not too happy about it. Sure it's great and all that we are getting some of these ridiculous titles that we never expected but I'm worried this means we'll simply stop getting good visual novels with erotic content did Sekai Project say anything about 18+ versions?

Well if people want visual novels without ero content it seems that is becoming the norm and I'm not too happy about it. Sure it's great and all that we are getting some of these ridiculous titles that we never expected but I'm worried this means we'll simply stop getting good visual novels with erotic content did Sekai Project say anything about 18+ versions?

From what I'm reading online people seem to think they emphasized in the panel it was only releasing as an all age title because Akabei Soft2 would only allow that way of releasing the games...whether they are accurate or not remains to be seen. But again til we get clarification probably should be taken with a grain of salt (anyone actually go to the panel?)

From what I'm reading online people seem to think they emphasized in the panel it was only releasing as an all age title because Akabei Soft2 would only allow that way of releasing the games...whether they are accurate or not remains to be seen. But again til we get clarification probably should be taken with a grain of salt (anyone actually go to the panel?)

I listened to the live stream and they never said anything like that.