AX2015 Hype/News Thread - Flowers, Root Double, G-Senjou, Himawari, Alicesoft, and more announcements!

Decay

I found someone who seems to plan to stream Sekai Project:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/animecon-industry

It was specifically in reference to AX: http://blog.mangagamer.org/2015/06/19/anime-expo-information/

Otakon will have announcements, too, but I think they're packing in the most exciting stuff into AX with no nukige (probably) and Otakon will have nukige announcements and more announcements from current partners.

You might be surprised.

[22:09:52] <Moogy> ABS2 doesn't want to release other games before sharin and g-sen

We're probably getting Sharin (which needs to be re-tl'd contrary to G-senjou) in some months.

All dem already translated titles though. Good thing they're not Muv-Luv Alternative so I don't have to spend money on them.

Now I'm going to sleep, too bad I'll miss the most interesting panel, where games not already translated are announced =o

yop that and hapymaher would benefit all, not stuff half of the world already knows because fantled and 1trillion times downloaded

In case it wasn't clear, I'm saying Sekai Project licensed Chrono Clock. I'm surprised they went with that before Hapymaher. 

nah i got what you meant, but nonetheless it surprised me as well, cause the latter one is ways better than chronochlock, though it beeing very good too.
g-sensou been no shock to me, as tons of people already requested it in their forums, same as for root double, following some doubious official comments from dovac and co

nah i got what you meant, but nonetheless it surprised me as well, cause the latter one is ways better than chronochlock, though it beeing very good too.

I've had Mirai Nostalgia and Hapymaher on my vndb wishlist for a year now and SP trolls me by licensing Chrono Clock. :P

like i said they apparently listen to their fans in their forums who requested it 1 trillion times

edit: now only waitIng for mg to announce 5 out of 4 new nukige ala valkyria etc... :P

The way I see it, G-Senjou no Maou is just the lead-in to Akatsuki no Goei. As the moogy quote Down posted says, Akabei Soft has their own demands about what they do and don't want localized, and apparently g-senjou and sharin no kuni being released officially first is one of their demands.

I also cannot feel happy with G string being localized. Everybody have already read it, and the TL is pretty good. 

Except now since they have/will localized G-Senjou, that means they have potential access to all of Akabei Soft's library.  Think of it as getting a foot in the door.