VN Reading Club - July (Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~ My Girlfriend is the President)

kyrt

Weekly Osadai Questions  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which was your favorite route?

2. 2. Did you play the fan disc?

3. 3. Did you enjoy the visual novel?

This poll is closed to new votes

Wtf the last post I made here was on July 30th boy was that a long ass break

Once again making slow progress on Yukino's route.

Personally not interested in Yukino but it's pretty cute to see what's-his-face protag starting to fantasize about her more and more

The whole outlandish scene in the school where Junichiro fantasizes about Yukino wearing Bloomers and so he just HAS witness it firsthand resulting in him having to blitz his way through Puchin, Remi, Morita, the soldiers and the A-fan was...

Then he finally makes it to her and she happily goes "Jun-kun!"

And he replies with "Bloomers!"

:makina:

BLOOMERS

IaUkLzu.jpg

Wtf the last post I made here was on July 30th boy was that a long ass break

Once again making slow progress on Yukino's route.

Personally not interested in Yukino but it's pretty cute to see what's-his-face protag starting to fantasize about her more and more

The whole outlandish scene in the school where Junichiro fantasizes about Yukino wearing Bloomers and so he just HAS witness it firsthand resulting in him having to blitz his way through Puchin, Remi, Morita, the soldiers and the A-fan was...

Then he finally makes it to her and she happily goes "Jun-kun!"

And he replies with "Bloomers!"

:makina:

BLOOMERS

IaUkLzu.jpg

I don't see any bloomers :ph34r:

Gotta say, I hated Yukino's sprites, but man, she looked so much better in her CGs that it's not even funny.  Something about her face on the sprites really irritated me, for some reason.

I don't see any bloomers :ph34r:

Gotta say, I hated Yukino's sprites, but man, she looked so much better in her CGs that it's not even funny.  Something about her face on the sprites really irritated me, for some reason.

True. Every Yukino CG I've seen so far always made me go: "huh, Yukino's actually pretty darn attractive"

Her sprite doesn't do her justice 

True. Every Yukino CG I've seen so far always made me go: "huh, Yukino's actually pretty darn attractive"

Her sprite doesn't do her justice 

These people get it.

The sprite just looked so unnatural for me.

The only sprites I liked were Ran's and Ell's.

Though in CGs, Yukino definitely wins.

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favorite things to read when a protagonist hooks up with a heroine is how the other heroines feel about it.

Cuz we all know they want the d

Except in Konosora cuz everybody's too nice and so the other heroines actually assist the protag in the hooking up Graceful-in-Defeat style

Anyways

With how the writers dedicated a whole 'yo Puchin srry girl I chose Yukino but if Yukino didn't exist I would've totally picked you (cough I mean Ell)' and her pulling the cool 'I'm totally fine about it' card only to finally explode into tears in Kuon's arms moments later was a nice little scene.

Totally wonder how Yukino will take the unrequited love in another route.

...That I'll get to in maybe 4 months.

Reported Eclipsed for necro'ing threads again

Can't wait for Eclipsed to finish this.

You better get Yukino's route out of the way already.

This was the very first vn i ever played to this day i only finished ells route got kinda close with puchins route however yukinos route is just...shes just...shes the embodiement of the character type i despise so i played alittle bit through then just kinda stopped.

Everybody likes Yukino the least sooooo...

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of like it, but i won't read the fan disc as it sounds utterly stupid. Forced Polyamory and Puchin liking Yukino just as much as you and inviting her into your relationship. No thanks, after playing the first game and the lovable atmosphere (although they could have spared the sex addict act) and all that crap they went trough  and then suddenly Yukino is inserted into the relationship and Puchin is liking her as much as you?! as a reader it feels something like betrayal. I guess i like normal relationships. Well, if it was just a threesome then i wouldn't mind.