[Micro PSA] Forum Tags

Apparently, and no one reported this until now, normal members could not set prefixed tags on the VN Talk board.

Even though I announced it a while ago and explained how to set them, not a single person told me they couldn't do it so the issue just went by unnoticed, but I'm happy to say it's now been fixed and regular members should be able to set prefixed tags at any point now.

So yeah, that's all there is to see here..........

Here's a picture of a catgirl I guess

tumblr_m6mpkqm0hd1r3y347o1_500.gif

Apparently, and no one reported this until now, normal members could not set prefixed tags on the VN Talk board.

Even though I announced it a while ago and explained how to set them, not a single person told me they couldn't do it so the issue just went by unnoticed

LV8qZYh.gif

I'm sorry, but the :salt: is so real I couldn't help it.

I literally made a whole tutorial in the annoucement. People even liked the post. I can't even.  :sleep:

I liked the post because I thought it was awesome but... pfffft, like I was ever going to do it for the topics I created. Adding this tag thingamybob sounds like extra work to me, and "extra work" sounds like something that goes against my creed. I don't even know the difference between a tag system, and a prefixed tag system, and finding out once again sounds like a whole lot of extra work....

But what I will do is like your post again, and then promptly forget about it  :wahaha:

You know a feature is obtuse when even I don't bother complaining that it isn't working.  I read that post and it didn't even occur to me that I should try the feature out for my next thread.  Bring my Ultimate Sim thread back and I'll consider test-driving it this time around.