Comyu Kuroi Ryuu Question

Lindien

Hello everyone! 

Im new to the site let me say its awesome.

Back to comyu... It seem i am stuck after the benio route  I followed the walkthrought on the site but i cant unlock the choice to follow her. Any advice ? thanks. ( is it normal i still have 2 unread parts on the commun route? i am unable to unlock them as well.( Sorry my english is not perfect ;).

Here's the friendly forum faggot, providing help for the needy!

Well, to start off, you actually need to get back to those two unread parts to get to the other routes. After finishing Benio's route, you'll have to read the unread parts first. Basically, I would advise you to start from the beginning and skip all read text (double arrow to the right). Or you could just skip to next choice (single arrow to the right), but I'd do the former if I were you. There will be two new events where you'll get to choose what to do. Basically, besides the choice where you decide to let Izawa handle the battle or not, you'll get a choice to either follow Mayuki into the bookstore or not, and to ask about the transfer student or not. These two events are in different scenes, by the way. If you choose to not follow Mayuki into the bookstore, you'll meet the death goddess Touri. You'll see Hisoka, the transfer student, regardless if you ask about her or not.

Basically, you'll be reaching the routes if you follow them in this order:

• If you decide to meet Touri and to ask about the transfer student, you'll be locked into the second heroine route. (Note that the first heroine route was Benio's, so there are four more routes to go.)
  • If you decide to enter the bookstore and not ask about the transfer student, you'll be locked into the third heroine's route. 
  • If you want to reach the fourth heroine's route, the choices to choose are in the third heroine's route. Basically, they coincide until a certain point. They're pretty obvious. You won't miss them.
  • The last route can only be accessed after finishing the first four. It'll be plain obvious by that time.
  • If you ever want to access the first heroine's route again without using scenario select for some reason, either meet Touri then not ask about the transfer student, or go into the bookstore and ask about the transfer student. I cannot confirm anything after you unlock the fifth heroine route though. So please just use scenario select, if ever.

Goodluck traversing the world of connectors.

Edit: Corrected my mistake.