Katawa Shoujo for Android

what's TCP?

i guess u could FTP it to my box directly...? (i give u login details)

my uploads have come to a complete standstill since my home internet is broken (technician coming in 2 weeks).

using tethered iphone 3g atm

any help much appreciated

what's TCP?

i guess u could FTP it to my box directly...? (i give u login details)

my uploads have come to a complete standstill since my home internet is broken (technician coming in 2 weeks).

Yeah, I meant FTP. TCP is just the protocol and the command is scp, so I'm confusing stuff.

I can try to upload it directly to your box if you want.

Yeah, I meant FTP. TCP is just the protocol and the command is scp, so I'm confusing stuff.

I can try to upload it directly to your box if you want.

Just setting the .torrent and then it will be ready to seed. Fell asleep x.x

Gonna work on getting those others, just hate the website they use to host the files.

Currently working with someone to try and get a plugin for my server to allow me to download straight to my server from downloadani.me. Otherwise its a massive work around trying to download then reupload the files

that would be crazy. but how would u do the captcha?

EDIT2: Gonna work on setting up an FTP account for my box after Aaeru brought it up, just incase people have more content to share.

im stuck at the, how do i create a guest FTP account on archlinux. any1 know?

it looks like my box doesn't even have an FTP server installed yet (and this page isn't being useful at all https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Very_Secure_FTP_Daemon)...

that would be crazy. but how would u do the captcha?

im stuck at the, how do i create a guest FTP account on archlinux. any1 know?

it looks like my box doesn't even have an FTP server installed yet (like vsftpd)...

Heh my head hurts since my ftp server just will not install. Harder when you can't run it with root access :)/>/>/>/>/>

Aaeru let me know when you put up the new torrent and I'll add it to my box. :)/>/>/>/>/>

Also ironically, the captcha is the easy bit :)/>/>/>/>

EDIT: Yay, got the FTP server running now ^_^/>/>/>

EDIT2: Unfortunately never tried to run vsftpd, but I am led to believe /etc/vsftpd.conf has a lot of things commented. So its a case of changing the marked items to match those. Gonna download it and read the files.

EDIT3: Once you have the server running: this site might help to add a user Adding Users to VSFTP

EDIT4: Why is it 2AM? I am working at 7AM O.o

Just a heads up, I don't want to publicly post the details for my FTP, but if people have content they want to put up so it can be seeded or anything, let me know and I can PM. Hopefully I'll have a script for those others tomorrow. :D/>

Also left the details with Aaeru, so if I'm not about and she is, you can hit her up for it as well... :D

p.p.s: Why am I still AWAKE :blink:

Hey everybody,

I've written about this one before: I'm still virus testing this one. It has some unusual permissions. When I am sure it's safe, I was going to post about it on the blog. One of my friends is going through the code, and I am doing some diagnostics. We've been working on it for ~1.4 months now.

Just so you know.

oh i see.

i asked sakamoto_neko about it, and he says this is the latest one and seems to be the most stable

I've been writing back and forth with the guy who is making it. There will hopefully be an update soon that has full movie/other support (which would be awesome!).

Still working on virus verification, tho. Hope to finish this week.

The movie support would probably be a long while later; Android Ren'py can't support it at its current state. I'd personally prefer more image transition support.

@Tay: Do you have any friends who are good with Android coding? I've got a game that needs some permissions editing.

ill start a sharing section on the forums soon once i can get a hold of asfx

also if any1 wants to go crazy and upload these ones as well that'd be great

http://erogedownload.com/downloads/galaxy-angel/

http://erogedownload.com/downloads/galaxy-angel-moonlit-lovers/

http://erogedownload.com/downloads/galaxy-angel-eternal-lovers/

Managed to get the originals, now to get the patches... horrible getting them off downloadani.me :(/>

EDIT: Have all patches and addons.

The movie support would probably be a long while later; Android Ren'py can't support it at its current state. I'd personally prefer more image transition support.

@Tay: Do you have any friends who are good with Android coding? I've got a game that needs some permissions editing.

Yes, I have one. Want to PM me the details and some contact info for me to give him?

RE: Movie Support - The guy is actually working on some cool scripts to allow it! I'm with you on image manipulation and transitions, though.

Yes, I have one. Want to PM me the details and some contact info for me to give him?

RE: Movie Support - The guy is actually working on some cool scripts to allow it! I'm with you on image manipulation and transitions, though.

It's okay, I'll be relying on you since I'm real busy IRL currently. This is the game that I need modified:

http://www.appszoom.com/android_games/adult/girl-adventure-game-otoshima_bcejs.html

It used to be on Google Play, then got removed suddenly (likely due to NSFW content).

At its current state, it needs an internet connection to check that you legally bought the game to be able to run it, so I need help in removing it before I can share it. I'll be sending the link for the apk to you via PM.