Eclipsed, the LC Community Liaison

Hey all, Eclipsed here formally making the announcement about myself being the new LC Community Liaison.

Many site projects and discussions are going on behind the scenes in the Leadership Council (LC) and so as the Liaison one of my primary tasks will be to discern which of these activities deserve public input or public acknowledgement.

A secondary task of mine will be to act as the 'catchall contact' (or 'complaint desk' as Tiago likes to say) for any suggestions, feedback, or complaints the community may have regarding Fuwanovel and to possibly redirect them to the appropriate people for further discussion.

TL;DR I'll let you guys know periodically what's going on in the LC and you can also PM me if you have any questions, concerns, etc regarding the site.

Yoroshiku~

I think a customer service telephone company will need more than one worker. Also I assume this is happening to minimize the PM's tay is getting or any of the mods so they're able to focus on better things?  

Also you're the person suggesting which LC classified documents is allowed to be publicised, isn't this discussed with anyone before you deicide? 

Of course, good look with the role

:P