Hello there!

RokAbiel

Hello! I'm a new member on the forum but I've been lurking around for awhile now. This place and LemmaSoft Forums have been extremely helpful in the creation of the visual novel I'm working on now. I have a thread for updates on it on LemmaSoft, but maybe I could make one on this site too if people end up being interested?

Anyway, I've never been too good at introducing myself on forums, so I hope this is okay. :lol: My name is Cheyenne, but mostly people online just call me Rok or Rok Abiel. Nice to meet you! This seems like a really nice online community! :P

Welcome to the forums Rok, it's good to have you.

I hope to see you around the forums.

Thank you! I'll probably post from time to time on random topics. :D I usually spend majority of my free time working on my project, but I take a short break every few hours, so I'll probably post during breaks haha. :)

Hello! I'm a new member on the forum but I've been lurking around for awhile now. This place and LemmaSoft Forums have been extremely helpful in the creation of the visual novel I'm working on now. I have a thread for updates on it on LemmaSoft, but maybe I could make one on this site too if people end up being interested?

A VN? That would be awesome! Please feel free to!

And welcome, as courtesy dictates.

Oh my, so many replies over the time I wasn't on the internet! Hahaha! :D

Haro~Welcome to Fuwanovel!

Thank you! I think I'll like it here :D

Eyy welcome :D

Thank you :)

A VN? That would be awesome! Please feel free to!

And welcome, as courtesy dictates.

Yeah :D Since I'm mostly a one person team at the moment, the process has been kinda slow. I've spent many years working on the story, but I've been working on making into a visual novel for about half a year now. Whether I am able to get more help or not, I basically live and breathe this project(My friends probably get annoyed by how much time I spend either working on it or discussing it) so it'll get done eventually. :P  I try to update as often as I can though!

And thank you :D

Welcome O /

Thank you ^^

Greeting , Rok-san

Welcome to the Fuwanovel Forums . :sachi:

Good Luck on your project.

Enjoy your stay.

Thank you! Even the little "good lucks" give me so much motivation! :D I'm sure I'll enjoy it here!

aye rok, wish you a good time here & best of luck with your project going on!

Thank you so much! I will do my best!

Welcome to the forums, Cheyenne!

I hope you have fun here.

Thank you :) I'm sure I will!

Welcome to the community, feel free to ask any questions you may have. 

Thank you, knowing me and my blonde moments, I will probably end up asking questions from time to time haha..(That, or I'll just slam my head into my keyboard for 3 days until I figure it out on my own.) xD

Hi Rok! I'm a fellow newbie here too~ which VN project are you working on?

Hello! It's nice to meet you! :) It's called Galaktika Gamble! I hope it's okay to post a link to LemmaSoft here, because I don't have a little info thread on this site for it haha. At least I don't have one here yet. I posted it in their Ideas section instead of Work in Progress because they are a little strict on updating very frequently in the Work in Progress section, and though I try to show frequent updates, it's a slow progress working on it mostly by myself while dealing with college and bad health. It's not stopping me from making it though, and I will push through till the end! :D  Anyway, here's the link if you're interested. http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=32276

Should I try to make a thread for it here? ^_^

Welcome to the forums and good luck with your project!  :)

Thank you! :D

Thank you :) I'm sure I will!

Thank you, knowing me and my blonde moments, I will probably end up asking questions from time to time haha..(That, or I'll just slam my head into my keyboard for 3 days until I figure it out on my own.) xD

Hello! It's nice to meet you! :) It's called Galaktika Gamble! I hope it's okay to post a link to LemmaSoft here, because I don't have a little info thread on this site for it haha. At least I don't have one here yet. I posted it in their Ideas section instead of Work in Progress because they are a little strict on updating very frequently in the Work in Progress section, and though I try to show frequent updates, it's a slow progress working on it mostly by myself while dealing with college and bad health. It's not stopping me from making it though, and I will push through till the end! :D  Anyway, here's the link if you're interested. http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=32276

Should I try to make a thread for it here? ^_^

Thank you! :D

You can open a new thread at Development Boards > Ongoing Projects. Do read the rules first. I just posted mine here yesterday without knowing there's a special board just for ongoing projects and it got transferred over, haha. Check it out! And all the best with your VN!

You can open a new thread at Development Boards > Ongoing Projects. Do read the rules first. I just posted mine here yesterday without knowing there's a special board just for ongoing projects and it got transferred over, haha. Check it out! And all the best with your VN!

Thank you! I'll take a look into it! :D