Muv Luv: A Pretty Sweet Visual Novel Series Kickstarter [MILLION DOLLAR BABY]

Down

Personally, i find myself doubting that they will make the effort to use these aforementioned uncensored CGs in the blood and gore department when they can just use other versions. Do they even have the same dimensions?

Yes. Same resolution and dimensions. 

Oh great another censored VN.....

I don't care about the H-Scenes in the fist 2 (Extra and Unlimited) but some parts in Alternative connected to them were important to the story and censoring the gory scenes in alternative is terrible.

I won't support this in any way, not on kickstarter and I won't buy it.

Oh great another censored VN.....

I don't care about the H-Scenes in the fist 2 (Extra and Unlimited) but some parts in Alternative connected to them were important to the story and censoring the gory scenes in alternative is terrible.

I won't support this in any way, not on kickstarter and I won't buy it.

My opinion is literally the exact opposite of this, excuse me for the coming rant. While I geniunely believe that the H-Scenes in Extra and Unlimited are justified, seeing as they both are, at the end of the day a romance story. This does not go for Alternative though, yes it has the romantic backplot but even the h-scene and romance is limited to just one character, when there are other characters (namely Meiya) that I prefer infinately over the linear relationship in Alternative. Other then that (SPOILER ALERT)

Sumika and Meiya being raped by tentacles is one of the things that made me cringe so hard I almost exited the visual novel right then and there, even though its my favorite novel to date. Theres no logical explanation for it, would be infinately more logical if it was explained that the aliens surgically removed her brain and spine instead of slowly removing the parts that don't feel pleasure until shes a brain in a tube (am I seriously the only one that sees this as one of the most retarded things ever?!?!). We can logically assume that if we were in a war with an alien race they would probably dissect us to learn new things, raping us with tentacles though, ehhhh not so much. Because of this I am geniunely hoping for an all-ages version of this game, Alternative has no need to be an eroge, it's story alone is enough to justify reading it, theres absolutely no need for fan service in this one.

Edited by Down
spoilers

My opinion is literally the exact opposite of this, excuse me for the coming rant. While I geniunely believe that the H-Scenes in Extra and Unlimited are justified, seeing as they both are, at the end of the day a romance story. This does not go for Alternative though, yes it has the romantic backplot but even the h-scene and romance is limited to just one character, when there are other characters (namely Meiya) that I prefer infinately over the linear relationship in Alternative. Other then that (SPOILER ALERT)

Sumika and Meiya being raped by tentacles is one of the things that made me cringe so hard I almost exited the visual novel right then and there, even though its my favorite novel to date. Theres no logical explanation for it, would be infinately more logical if it was explained that the aliens surgically removed her brain and spine instead of slowly removing the parts that don't feel pleasure until shes a brain in a tube (am I seriously the only one that sees this as one of most retarded things ever?!?!). We can logically assume that if we were in a war with an alien race they would probably dissect us to learn new things, raping us with tentacles though, ehhhh not so much. Because of this I am geniunely hoping for an all-ages version of this game, Alternative has no need to be an eroge, it's story alone is enough to justify reading it, theres absolutely no need for fan service in this one.

I didn't mean those scenes, i meant the memories of the ones from Unlimited.

There's still the problem that as far as I know that in the all ages version of alternative even the violence is censored.

Edited by Down
spoilers

I'm was never a fan of MuvLuv, but I guess it's still better than another low budget nukige :makina:

Too bad they're censoring like that, instead trying to come up with a patch; perhaps it's way too early to decide from their perspective, but fans won't be happy if they remove h-content. It's definately not a good way to start, more over when it's the fans who'll be mainly spreading the word about the game; by altering the game, they're shoting themselves in the foot.

I didn't mean those scenes, i meant the memories of the ones from Unlimited.

There's still the problem that as far as I know that in the all ages version of alternative even the violence is censored.

I did actually hear that the chomp was censored, and honestly to me that moment was emotional as hell. Oh Jinguuji-sensei... But yeah i'm hoping for an all-ages version that just removes the stupid h-scenes, or at least fixes the one with Sumika to an extent where it isn't horrible.

Edited by Down
spoilers

you know,im doubt that project will be successfull,because

1.scenes with shocking content is one of jokers of that franchise

2.fan translation is not very bad

3.almost everyone who got interested already played full ages version

4.its just not going to be advertised(because translating studio is so small)

MEIYA FOREVERRR!!11!!!1!!1!

I haven't played Muv-Luv too, so it's not a bad news that they're localising it. Still localising already translated game sounds kinda bad for me... But if they're gonna give the game HQ assets I don't mind that much.

Anyway, good news.

What do you guys think will be the goal amount for those two to be founded?

That's good news, and pretty surprising to me. I'm glad that they're doing that part of it right.

I'm surprised as well.  This leads me to believe one of two things:

1) They've partnered with an adult publisher like Mangagamer.

2) They're committed to releasing more than just this game, and possibly more than just Age games.  Otherwise why bother setting up an adult storefront?

I'm surprised as well.  This leads me to believe one of two things:

1) They've partnered with an adult publisher like Mangagamer.

2) They're committed to releasing more than just this game, and possibly more than just Age games.  Otherwise why bother setting up an adult storefront?

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien in english  :kosame: