Muv Luv: A Pretty Sweet Visual Novel Series Kickstarter [MILLION DOLLAR BABY]

Down

If it's like limited edition/collector's edition stuff and biggest hit game for its time, I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole. The value is immediately ruined even with just a tiny scratch on the plastic/box. I have a couple games for Atari that are worth $12,000 nowadays on the market when left unopened. Some games are better off as a conversation piece than playing them if you have a second copy/digital copy anyway.

Eleven days for nineteen grand.
All for Photon Melodies and Photon Flowers.

Then A little less than 200,000 for all of that.

Why must you do this to us?! :pyaa:
Then there is Fallout 4 and such. Annoyingly enough, I can't imagine reaching the last goal, still, it would be a bitter sweet victory for myself, for I like the branch and extras I've chosen.

Then there is Fallout 4 and such. Annoyingly enough, I can't imagine reaching the last goal, still, it would be a bitter sweet victory for myself, for I like the branch and extras I've chosen.

don't worry, the last day is when all the people start putting all the money, something similar with the first or second day, so it will end with 800-900k for sure

I'm going to back this project and I do really look forward to seeing it released.

But I do have one question after seeing that figurine. Why do their uniforms have what I can only refer to as boob sockets? it looks really weird.

If you play the novel you will find out why do they have that "socket" uniform.

they force the girls to use that uniform when they are training (yes later on they dont use it anymore they start using the violet one which is used only by graduated TSFs pilots ) because it helps to not feel shame in front of each others, is like they force them to create a bond in the team so they can fight better.

"The form-hugging suit also has another psychological function; to represent equality and tear down such civilian thoughts like modesty in-between man and woman, since the battlefield makes distinction for neither."

I'm going to back this project and I do really look forward to seeing it released.

But I do have one question after seeing that figurine. Why do their uniforms have what I can only refer to as boob sockets? it looks really weird.

Hidden Content

Huh... They put surprisingly a lot of thought into explaining their fanservice. I'll just imagine explaining that to someone not used to anime/visual novels

actually in this case I don't think is fan service. Takeru entering in the bathroom when sumika is there or watching kasumi sleeping without a doubt is fan service

don't worry, the last day is when all the people start putting all the money, something similar with the first or second day, so it will end with 800-900k for sure

Hidden Content

Same for males, only Takeru wears a non-cadet suit from the start (they couldn't find any cadet suit fitting him)

Edited by WinterfuryZX

mmm I'm not so sure, pilots yes but training to be pilots don't think so, in one point someone explains to you that only the girls are training to become eishi because males are (or at least most of them) already fighting the war, but i could be wrong, cant remember exactly to be honest.

Expensive stuff... at least for me. And Sumika figma? Don't like her all that much, but it will be good for those that want it I guess. But I doubt we will hit the final stretch goal anyway. And speaking of figures,  I'm quite satisfied with my Cryska and Yui figmas, standing proudly on my shelf. ˇˇ

I seriously envy to people who can pledge 300$ and above for this. You're filthy rich...

The Males were drafted when the BETA's were deemed a threat, majority left now is mostly females that are of military battle training age. Takeru met with like 3-5 other males but they were much older than the Extra group.

Expensive stuff... at least for me. And Sumika figma? Don't like her all that much, but it will be good for those that want it I guess. But I doubt we will hit the final stretch goal anyway. And speaking of figures,  I'm quite satisfied with my Cryska and Yui figmas, standing proudly on my shelf. ˇˇ

I seriously envy to people who can pledge 300$ and above for this. You're filthy rich...

YUI!!! Still my favorite.

But yeah, $300, Damn you, now, $3K?!? *shakes fist and throws bananas at those people*

Edited by MFrost