Muv Luv: A Pretty Sweet Visual Novel Series Kickstarter [MILLION DOLLAR BABY]

Down

Edit: all stretch goals (900k) reached 70 hours before the end. 1M$ reached 45 hours before the end.

EDIT: Kickstarter link.

Base goal of 250k$ reached in 7 hrs.

-----------

http://gematsu.com/2015/06/degica-kickstarting-muv-luv-muv-luv-alternative-localization-this-summer

あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

mfw:

YGCU4Lb.gif

Edited by Down

I have to say, when I read the title of the thread I expected this to be another Sekai Project endeavor.  Teeku

This is really cool, but it's hard to get personally excited at seeing all these fan Tl'd games get localized. It's a good thing overall though obviously, plus it's a good chance to maybe get some cool merchandise through the kickstarter. 

Well, this is surprising. Although Age has openly expressed interest in localizing the Muv Luv series before, they even entered into talks with MG and Ixrec together but that fell apart. I think this is proof that Japan is starting to take the west more seriously. We are going to continue to see more surprising localization announcements in the next year or two.

Well, this is surprising. Although Age has openly expressed interest in localizing the Muv Luv series before, they even entered into talks with MG and Ixrec together but that fell apart. I think this is proof that Japan is starting to take the west more seriously. We are going to continue to see more surprising localization announcements in the next year or two.

I am really looking forward to seeing what kinds of localizations will come after this. I remember thinking after I backed Clannad... "Hey... it would be cool if Muv-Luv got localized sometime..."

Wishes granted~ ^_^

Perfect excuse for me to replay this though, as I have been meaning to do that.

Alright guys... let's get into the spirit of Muv-Luv~

:holo:

Hmm, so Grisaia 2.0, without the promise of the original 18+ version.  Can't say I'm enthused.

Plus can a no-name Japan-based publisher even do a good job with the translation?  I'm skeptical.

From what i heard is that they gonna use Ixrec translation for it.

From what i heard is that they gonna use Ixrec translation for it.

Source or it didn't happen. You can't just post stuff like this.

I'd be surprised if they use Ixrec's translation considering he's the reason why MangaGamer's talks with Age fell through.

I'd be surprised if they use Ixrec's translation considering he's the reason why MangaGamer's talks with Age fell through.

Herkz said on Twitter that they wont retranslate it.

Herkz is claiming the Kickstarter plans to use Ixrec's translation.

Someone related to the fan patch said it. If you look at his twitter, it's subtle, he's not even really hiding it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/visualnovels/comments/3bk8o0/degica_kickstarting_muvluv_and_muvluv_alternative/csn1bcd

I was unable to verify this statement after 20min or so of searching.