ohai~

Shinku

Soo I've been lurking around for a while, since before the site changed where I could just pop in, dig up my torrents, and be merrily on my way~ xD  Finally made an account recently, after some email troubles >u<  Thanks to whoever validated my account btw 。◕‿◕。

It all started when Little Busters! was airing.  Back then I just finished watching the key series (clannad, kanon etc.) and was a huge fan of it.  After episode 2 I was snooping around the web for lb! related stuff, but unfortunately there were no ln or manga :c, and I was very sad.  But then I stumbled on fuwa, and guess what i found? ;D

And that's when I discovered the existence of vns! Horray?  I played Rewrite after, and it's still one of my favourite vns today.  My Japanese also got considerately better due to watching too much anime >____<

Dewa dewa, yoroshiku onegaishimasu minna-san~

Hi five Rewrite fav VN buddy  :wafuu:

Welcome to the forums

Yaay Rewrite o//

Welcome O /

\o, that's a big head ;D

Welcome~ Were happy to have you join us

Yay!

Welcome to the site.  Hope you have a good time!  ^^;;

Welcome to the forum~!

Faaanks <3

Welcome to the forums! I kind of had a similar experience as yours, I was watching some anime ,and unsatisfied with the ending, I decided to do some research and that is How I stumbled upon VNs, anyways, enjoy your stay :D

In my case, I was only on episode 2 and just didn't wanna wait for a whole week to get 1 episode xD, tho I do admit that vn's storytelling is way better than the anime for lb!

Welcome to the forums fellow Fuwan. Although I haven't read it yet a friend of mine here would certainly recommend you Blue*.

Welcome :) Pls give me your name. I wanna be Shinku.

Dammit, I was going to give warnings about the 萌犬 menace yet I was too late. Alas not all is possible to be saved in this ephemeral realm.

Welcome to the forums!

The show that made me discover VNs was Fate/Stay Night. You should try it too. :^)

Thaanks, I did play f/sn.  Tho I can't hope to bring myself to like Shiro, sorreh D:  Archer and Kirei are pretty awesome, tho Kirei is pretty twisted, so scratch him off ;D

welcome to fuwa~

nice to meet you :D

Thaanks o/

Welcome!

And hurray, another joins the Rewrite Fav VN club

Rewrite <3

Hello and welcome ! Always nice to see other Key Visuals Fans  :lol: ハイブ5!

Thaanks o/

Welcome :) Pls give me your name. I wanna be Shinku.

Nuu! It's mine! > :D  But if u do become Shinku do i have to be Kiriririri? too long :c

Welcome to the community, feel free to ask any questions you may have. 

Thanks o/

Welcome to the forums fellow Fuwan. Although I haven't read it yet a friend of mine here would certainly recommend you Blue*.

Dammit, I was going to give warnings about the 萌犬 menace yet I was too late. Alas not all is possible to be saved in this ephemeral realm.

I nevah heard of Blue*, maibe I'll look it up later ^o^

menace? of moe? ;D

Welcome to the forums!  :)

Greeting , Shinku-san

Welcome to the Fuwanovel Forums . :sachi:

Enjoy your stay.

Thank youu too! o/

Thaanks, I did play f/sn.  Tho I can't hope to bring myself to like Shiro, sorreh D:  Archer and Kirei are pretty awesome, tho Kirei is pretty twisted, so scratch him off ;D

RIP Shirou in pepperoni then. Not everyone can like a person. It's understandable.

See you in the forums mate. <3

RIP Shirou in pepperoni then. Not everyone can like a person. It's understandable.

See you in the forums mate. <3

It's not like I hate Shirou, it's just awk, usually redheads = instah hott! ;DD

I don't have much to post about vns tho :c, im more of an anime person~~

Welcome to Fuwa  :D

Thaanks youu! ;D