Your biggest fears

Ene

I wanted to start a topic about this subject for some reason. 

What are your biggest fears? 

I guess I'll start: My biggest fear is most likely speaking in front of a crowd. My body starts shaking and I start sweating. I always think that I'm going to forget everything and I will not be able to speak anymore.  :amane:

I'm also kinda scared of heights. 

So you're...shaking in fear right now?

Aww daijoubu...they live on in PMs where the mods can't reach...tabun.

Soon™ :Kappa:

would most likely say people, thats what i experience the most and have most issues because of. 

I wouldn't care if they are banned here : D My lolis live in other places. I meant that if they are banned like everywhere lol. 

Edit: Just realized I probably can't make dirty jokes about lolis anymore ;_; I actually care about this now.

my biggest fear is the realization that my waifus will never be my waifu IRL....i really want to see them using wedding dress.

sigh......​and i`m scared of heights and cockroaches too

If you live long enough to see the development of 100% Full Dive, then they could totally be real...

Generally I feel like I have a good grasp on the direction my life is headed, that said I'm still working out stuff romance-wise.  Woefully inadequate at meeting people to begin with, and while I know these kinds of things grow with experience part of me is worried I'll have gone through all the prospective females before I fully get a handle on things ^^;;

Or at least, that's one of the larger fears I have right now.  Most else is to just keep going until failure isn't something you're scared of anymore.  Then you just practice a whole bunch.

Ignoring the fact that I'm disgusted by anything remotely like insects, I would say that my two biggest fears would be to have to leave my comfort zone and speak to a lot of people that I don't know and that I will never be able to realise my dream of going full weeb and live in Japan, since I would be pretty miserable if I had to stay here my whole life.

Generally I feel like I have a good grasp on the direction my life is headed, that said I'm still working out stuff romance-wise.  Woefully inadequate at meeting people to begin with, and while I know these kinds of things grow with experience part of me is worried I'll have gone through all the prospective females before I fully get a handle on things ^^;;

Or at least, that's one of the larger fears I have right now.  Most else is to just keep going until failure isn't something you're scared of anymore.  Then you just practice a whole bunch.

I have a similar fear I think. My fear of social rejection is really obvious if you saw the way I deal with romantic passes as well as how I fail to express my own feelings. 

Lets see...I'm deathly afraid of heights and falling, German Shepherds (almost got attacked by one once), and sharks.  I am also afraid of being in crowded areas for extended periods of time.

Biggest fear: being thrown off the boat in the middle of the ocean 

I remember that one  :P

I actually have the opposite problem that a lot of people do: I'm great when I'm talking within/in front of a group (hence why I like, say, forums), and public speaking is rarely too stressful for me. But when I need to talk one on one with someone, it doesn't matter how well I know them- I start feeling nervous about it. I'm always worried that I'm going to screw things up with that person. Basically, I'd rather embarrass myself in front of a crowd than say something in private that could cost me a close relationship. It's hard to explain, but... well, that's why I'm really bad at responding to private messages of any form, be it PMs here, texts, emails, etc. I have a well-deserved reputation in my family for never responding to anyone's texts.

On a different level, I actually really can't handle vomit at all, whether I'm the one who's sick or someone else is. Like, we're talking mini panic attacks at the sound of it. It's... weird, but I've been that way since I was a kid. Why can't I have normal fears, like a normal person.  :vinty: