Hello There ( ゚▽゚)/ !

TheGreatEops

Hey wonderful Fuwanovel community !

I am TheGreatEops and thought that after 2 years of browsing these forums for patches , translation progress updates and other interesting thing , that I should finally make an account and start chatting with you guys ! 

I got into VNs and Japanese media in general about three years ago , when Totalbiscuit , if I recall correctly , said something about a really interesting JRPG on the Vita called Persona 4. While playing that fantastic game, I also bought a PS Plus subscription and got BlazBlue and Virtue's Last Reward for free. Although I had no idea at the time I got hooked to VNs . The first true VN that I played was Grisaia no Kajitsu and I pretty much consider that to be one of the , if not the best , VN i have played ever since. As to how I heard about Grisaia  ... I started playing Osu! ( also called TheGreatEops there if you wanna add me ( ̄▽ ̄) ) I got addicted to playing Hana - Eden's Song and then franticly searched for what game it was from. Thankfully Grisaia had a patch and I started playing it right away . 

Hmm let's see ... my favorite vn companies are Key , Yuzusoft , Favorite , Type Moon ( although I have yet to play Fate/Stay Night , so I just live by the creed that they make really good VNs ) , Pallet and Nitro+. Guess I could add Frontwing to the list, but other than Grisaia their work as far as I know is mostly filled with nukiges. 

Currently I'm waiting to finish my exams to start playing through G-senjou no maou ( and Eden* and Chaos Head and to continue about a dozen of other leftover VN routes and also a damned Kancolle slot on a server ). That and also to continue my fight with the Japanese language.

Anyway , thanks for reading , I look forward to my time on these forums and hope we'll all have a great time !

Here's Monokuma that isn't really sorry for the wall of text I just posted 
large.gif

Welcome! 

Also what a coincidence, Totalbiscuit's stories about Persona 4 Golden were also one of the reasons that made me interested in JRPGs, and that in turn helped me to get more into VNs.

Nice to see someone with similar origin in weeb hobbies  :P

Haha That's cool :D ! Who would have thought that TB of all people would get people into Japanese media. Although I do suspect that he has plenty of figures and pillows in the closet  :lol:.

welcome to fuwa ^_^  what's your fav vn?

You should read sharin no kuni first and then G-senjou no maou :P

Hello and thanks for the warm welcome ! 

Favorite VN  :blink: that's a farily hard one ... I guess it would be Grisaia. Although leaving Little Busters or Rewrite out is kinda hard. Jesus there's also Danganronpa and Dracu Riot. Oh well I guess five would do right ? (haven't played Muv Luv , Fate SN , G Senjou or Sharin)

Also is there a reason I should start with Sharin ? Are they related ?

Hello and thanks for the warm welcome ! 

Favorite VN  :blink: that's a farily hard one ... I guess it would be Grisaia. Although leaving Little Busters or Rewrite out is kinda hard. Jesus there's also Danganronpa and Dracu Riot. Oh well I guess five would do right ? (haven't played Muv Luv , Fate SN , G Senjou or Sharin)

Also is there a reason I should start with Sharin ? Are they related ?

Because I saw your score of grisaia, I'm sure you will enjoy sharin no kuni a lot, they are not related (same developer but that's it)

and yeah you should definitely play muv luv too, f/sn mmm i didn't like it that much (mostly because of the main character) but still a very good vn.

Welcome to the community, feel free to ask any questions you may have. 

Thanks , will do :D !

Welcome to the forums! I like Yuzusoft too.

Thanks and hurray for Yuzusoft fandom and what not !

Because I saw your score of grisaia, I'm sure you will enjoy sharin no kuni a lot, they are not related (same developer but that's it)

and yeah you should definitely play muv luv too, f/sn mmm i didn't like it that much (mostly because of the main character) but still a very good vn.

Sharin has definitely been on my what to acquire next list. If you say it's similar to Grisaia then I might have to check it out as soon as possible. Thanks for the recommendation !