Jump to content

Computer Problems


Recommended Posts

Usually this is a plugin that has been installed on your computer, for chrome its usually setting/extensions and then it should be there, I don't know how it works for your browser, but it should be a similar way, should be setting or tools, then plugins/extensions/add ons or whatever it is called, if you can't find it there, then check programs like what above said 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...