Scariest heroines

Clephas

Have you ever been playing a VN with a heroine that just made you go 'eh?!' and shiver in fear at the thought of her being real?  A heroine who just scares the bejeezus out of you?  Or maybe a heroine who just made you kind of shiver and go, 'It really would be best not to anger her.' 

Bring us your yanderes, yangires, manipulative bitches, and cold-blooded manipulators!

My scariest heroine is Kamio Ami (also one of my top heroines of all time) from Semiramis no Tenbin. 

tn_gallery_24901_7_28083.jpg

I really shouldn't post this.

... but I will...

PROCEED WITH CAUTION. SPOILERS ABOUND:

Miyuki Sone from Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi

tumblr_nc1ysdmdjz1tmn0yoo2_500.png

Like seriously... wtf. The shit she does is fucking craycray. Won't post what (you might think you know... but lol)... because that is so spoilery that I can't even say it in spoiler tags. xD

Eh, I haven't read many VNs with Yandere heroines but so far Yuka from Gore Screaming Show seems to be really creepy.

There's something sinister about her which would make me run in the opposite direction if she were real. First time she talks with Kyouji's friends she looks into their hearts and reveals their darkest secrets, such callous and unabashed hatred for those around the protagonist is disturbing to say the least.

4791.jpg

my candidates for glory are kurame from euthanasia & ruili kong from kikokugai

edit: regarding kurame, couldnt feel hatred towards her, mc´s family truly got what they deserved...
regarding ruili.....you´re simply fuckked with that kind of obsessive sister

Probably the extremely subtle Sayumi Ureshino from Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai.

Confirmed: Black hat hacking, high-level blackmail (very heavily implied to blackmail governments), fraud (changing credit card balances, manipulation of the school register)

Implied: Human trafficking (or at the very least having connections to people involved), vague threats that can range from just ruining someone's life to straight up murder

ymxcg.jpg

Basically, if you piss her off your life is over. Also, she loves to mess with people and can sometimes be a bit impulsive.

It's a damn shame her route didn't really do anything with the whole "invitation to hell" thing and was just a rather generic romance story.

I second Yuka from Gore Screaming Show: VN heroines don't get much scarier than that.
Then there is Mana from MinDeaD BlooD (Black Cyc games in general are a good choice if you are looking for horror). :P

Kanae from Muramasa can get fairly scary in her route.

I'm pretty sure Higurashi girls, and Beatrice from Umineko can get plenty scary, too.

Oh yeah, and Tachibana Kimika's behavior in Subarashiki Hibi's "It's my own Invention" can get downright terrifying if you stop to think about it.

The girl's a psychopath

ev5001b.jpg?w=660.

La from True Remembrance

there is nothing more scarier than a person who acts with the convictions that it is doing something good for you without actually speaking it or telling you by erasing your memories, this is scary because people actually believe this shit irl (not that it is actually possible to erase someones memory but that kind of thinking process is scary)

About saya

leaving aside that she is an E.T or at least not something human, she/it is pretty much that person you want by your side because she will even leave her own purpose of life to be with you, that's not something a human would do for another human... (it sounds nice in theory

:P)

Have you ever been playing a VN with a heroine that just made you go 'eh?!' and shiver in fear at the thought of her being real?  A heroine who just scares the bejeezus out of you?  Or maybe a heroine who just made you kind of shiver and go, 'It really would be best not to anger her.' 

Bring us your yanderes, yangires, manipulative bitches, and cold-blooded manipulators!

My scariest heroine is Kamio Ami (also one of my top heroines of all time) from Semiramis no Tenbin. 

tn_gallery_24901_7_28083.jpg

I knew you would say Ami, hehe. Yea, she is the scariest. So much potential you don't want to awaken.

To be honest, I'm not sure what would make a herione scary...nothing comes to mind. Saya from Saya no Uta, maybe.

yanderes, yangires, manipulative bitches, and cold-blooded manipulators!

Oh no wonder, I usually stay away from yandere. I don't like it if the character was concieved as a yandere (as opposed to having other factors lead to essentially yandere behaviour).

Yuka from GSS is up there. The actual scenes didn't get as much of a reaction from me, but the more I thought about "wtf is she thinking about?" the more shivers I get.

Probably the girl from Atlach Nacha counts.

I might find a herione scary if they they are a convincing character but one who I can't understand.

Sachi from Grisaia no Kajitsu would be pretty scary in a way.  

Having every little thing you say potentially interpreted as an order that she will go to ridiculous lengths to fulfill would not be something I would want to deal with on a day-to-day basis.

Really? nobody mentioned School Days ? I know it's not very liked around these parts but  c'mon.

The School Days heroines are top notch yanderes at the bad ends.(And that ending on the anime sent shivers down my spine).Kotonoha would be waifu material to me. (if believed in such)

Mia From Duel Savior is pretty good too.

I could go all day talking about yanderes but unfortunately i haven't played alot of vns with yanderes.(to my dismay) but i will check these vns you guy are posting,

very interesting stuff.

pic

That nurse from chaos head was pretty out of it TBH.

Sachi from Grisaia no Kajitsu would be pretty scary in a way.  

Having every little thing you say potentially interpreted as an order that she will go to ridiculous lengths to fulfill would not be something I would want to deal with on a day-to-day basis.

I rather find it funny and a little sad at the same time.

What's wrong with you guys, Miyuki is love. <3 if you're scared, it's only your own fault. :D

As for me, it'd probably have to be Shiina from Disorder6. A girl with DID so strong you can never know who you're really talking to. One moment she might be your self-proclaimed cute childhood friend, but the next...

177_c_02.jpg

Then again I have a weakness for cute but scary heroines, hence the avatar. :D

What's wrong with you guys, Miyuki is love. <3 if you're scared, it's only your own fault. :D

As for me, it'd probably have to be Shiina from Disorder6. A girl with DID so strong you can never know who you're really talking to. One moment she might be your self-proclaimed cute childhood friend, but the next...

177_c_02.jpg

Then again I have a weakness for cute but scary heroines, hence the avatar. :D

Looks like female japanese dracula :D