Hey Everybody

Ikaruga

Hey everyone, nice to meet you all.

I am, as you could say, fairly green in the VN scene. Not that I am new to it at all, just that I haven't read through a lot of VNs ever since I started. My record right now is 2 VNs completed and 1 very much stalled. Hopefully when the summer comes around I can get around to completing the one I am currently on and delving into new ones :P

What are the VNs i've read/am reading you ask? Well, my very first VNs that I completed were Muv-Luv and Muv-Luv Alternative. I should say now that I am a HUGE Muv-Luv fan, to the point of obsession haha :P Mechs always pique my interest. Now, for the one I am currently reading it is G-Senjou no Maou. Was recommended by a friend so started reading it. Great VN so far, sadly, haven't gotten around to finishing it. Hopefully I will eventually.

I'll be more than happy to help with the translations of VNs, minus actually translating (can do editing, proofreading, etc) if time and workload permits. Also, how much interest I have in the VN will sort of be a factor as well.

Anyhoo, thats me. Hope we all get along :D

Welcome! You seem familiar... I feel like I've seen you around here before.

Uhm, you and I are on the Muv-Luv Chronicles Translation Team. I joined the team a few days back haha, so that's probably where you saw me before. Off chance that you peeked at the Ikusa Megami project, I am Project Lead for that as well. Kind of bounced around places :lol: