Hello(。・∀・)ノ゛

Noir

Hello(・∀・)ノ゛

The anime "The world only god knows" in late 2010 got me into visual novels. The first VN i ever played was "Yume miru Kusuri." and my favorite visual novel so far is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Im also into japanese video games, manga, japanese music, anime, and basically anything otaku.

Nice to meet you all,  this site seems really cool! 

Hello(・∀・)ノ゛

The anime "The world only god knows" in late 2010 got me into visual novels. The first VN i ever played was "Yume miru Kusuri." and my favorite visual novel so far is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Im also into japanese video games, manga, japanese music, anime, and basically anything otaku.

Nice to meet you all,  this site seems really cool! 

hii welcome!

what'd u think of yume miru kusuri? we had a VN club going on for that VN and aloottttta people didn't like it x.x

hii welcome!

what'd u think of yume miru kusuri? we had a VN club going on for that VN and aloottttta people didn't like it x.x

I liked it, however I never got to finish it because my old computer broke when I was towards the end.

Edit:Sorry for double posting btw. I saw your post after I posted my previous one and I'm not sure how to edit in quotes yet.