Angel Beats

Nashetania

Watched and read Saki, can confirm i still don't understand jackshit about mahjong.

I'm reading it fairly slowly, my reading speed is definitely rusty, but in terms of understanding it's definitely not on a high level and pretty accessible.

One thing that kind of sucks is that a lot of the exposition already happened in the anime so i'm essentially rereading everything which can get a bit boring at times because Key doesn't hold back on exposition.

Watched and read Saki, can confirm i still don't understand jackshit about mahjong.

I see... well, I hope those are not important.

Also, I just finished reading Matsushita's route... Don't stop reading, there are no spoilers!

I refered to it as "getting out of the way" but it was really enjoyable, I got to learn about his past life, which is not even touched in the anime. This was the point I was hoping to see the most in this VN, stuff the anime didn't touch and that everyone wanted to know. I'm glad my wishes were fulfilled. Also got to experience KEY feels, it has been a while ^_^

Uuuuh, that's weird, there's no HCGs in the whole game.

Unless that one CG with Iwasawa on the floor counts as "virgin sex", but nothing is actually shown so maybe that's what they mean by "Off-screen sex" ?

I haven't gotten there so I can't confirm yet.

But won't this actually make the H-scenes more possible?

I mean, if there is "off-screen sex" that's just one step from actual H stuff  :vinty:

Implying sex is a whole different thing than having actual explicit on-screen sex.

There's no HCGs in the game (I already saw all CGs) so if anything, the one scence with Iwasawa on the floor might be some prelude to a sex scene, but that will not be shown, just hinted at.

There's no HCGs in the game (I already saw all CGs) so if anything, the one scence with Iwasawa on the floor might be some prelude to a sex scene, but that will not be shown, just hinted at.

Gooooood. One source of bloat gotten rid of...

One thing that kind of sucks is that a lot of the exposition already happened in the anime so i'm essentially rereading everything which can get a bit boring at times because Key doesn't hold back on exposition.

but many more yet remain :(

But won't this actually make the H-scenes more possible?

I mean, if there is "off-screen sex" that's just one step from actual H stuff  :vinty:

There was off-screen sex in both Clannad and Rewrite, but there are no 18+ versions of those nor will there ever be.