Hello, fuwapeople!

kooolm

Nice to meet you all!

Finally managed to sign up after experiencing some technical difficulties with the forum.

I first started to get interested in VNs in 2009 when I was in high school. There weren't many translated, so I was using machine translation to read the stuff I randomly found on vndb. For many people the first VN they read is something well-known like Fate or Cross Channel. For me it was AsuKimi and I thourougly enjoyed it even not knowing japanese and having to deal with AGTH and ATLAS. Back then it was a pain in the neck. I played about 7 VNs and then was distracted by other hobbies. At the very beginning of 2015 I remembered about my old passion and decided to give Cross Channel a go. I was amazed at how much the western VN community has translated since 2009! Now it's a great time to be a part of the community and I feel great knowing that things are getting better and better. 

I'm Russian but pretty fluent in English if I do say so myself, hehe. 

Yoroshiku!

A lot changed within the last few years, regarding the western scene; we'll propably see a lot more great titles getting translated in the upcoming days, no to mention the western indies are also improving.

I wanted to like your post, but I ran out of likes for today. Must be a special day.

Привет, товарищ!