Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Tay

New "Loli/Shota" Policy & Details

Ok also guys remember that killing is also a bad thing and a very complicated topic so no talking about people killing each other in videogames and eroge, FSN is so evil! (Oh and those detective games and stuff like that, too evil to talk about. And what was it... corpse party? QBcczA3.png - that game has even evil name!).

Actually can there be consensual murder? I guess if the person wants to be sacrificed to gods or something.

You know since the lolis in the games I play actually like it which I don't think can be said about murdering someone. But then again you cant really ask the murdered person if they liked being killed... unless they turn into a zombie or a demon... that actually has a mind... I'm pretty sure there are some VNs like that as well... I don't even want to know about them! (Don't even remind me the games that involve consensual sex with a slime [yes, its a real tag on VNDB]).

But hey, worse crap happens in the world, Apple took down games about American civil war because they have historically correct depiction of confederate flag. History used to be censored in my country too during the soviet era and stuff, its actually funny what my parents were taught at school and the actual history that happened.

But yeah, censorship is never good, usually leads into revolutions and stuff so be careful. Or people just leave somewhere without it... that's the easier way I guess.

> Steve viewing the topic

Well, that escalated quickly.

Damn you stalkers, I need to hide my online status xD Yes, people usually link interesting topics to me expecting my opinion xD

Ok also guys remember that killing is also a bad thing and a very complicated topic so no talking about people killing each other in videogames and eroge, FSN is so evil! (Oh and those detective games and stuff like that, too evil to talk about. And what was it... corpse party? QBcczA3.png - that game has even evil name!).

Actually can there be consensual murder? I guess if the person wants to be sacrificed to gods or something.

You know since the lolis in the games I play actually like it which I don't think can be said about murdering someone. But then again you cant really ask the murdered person if they liked being killed... unless they turn into a zombie or a demon... that actually has a mind... I'm pretty sure there are some VNs like that as well... I don't even want to know about them! (Don't even remind me the games that involve consensual sex with a slime [yes, its a real tag on VNDB]).

But hey, worse crap happens in the world, Apple took down games about American civil war because they have historically correct depiction of confederate flag. History used to be censored in my country too during the soviet era and stuff, its actually funny what my parents were taught at school and the actual history that happened.

But yeah, censorship is never good, usually leads into revolutions and stuff so be careful. Or people just leave somewhere without it... that's the easier way I guess.

Damn you stalkers, I need to hide my online status xD Yes, people usually link interesting topics to me expecting my opinion xD

*Completely ignores anything you say because you left and no longer are a part of Fuwanovel.*

Tl;dr for those of you needing it

"Ban other things, everything is bad"

*Completely ignores anything you say because you left and no longer are a part of Fuwanovel.*

And its completely fine, I just replied for the people who wanted my opinion xD Not that I post here anymore anyways to actually fight for some freedom, I moved ages ago xD

UNLESS even this post breaks some kind of rule I don't know about, rip me :(

Serious question

Say I review Sakura Spirit and love the shit out of it and want to change my avatar and signature to Sakura stuff. Those images are now banned to use, is that correct?

And how does this affect other potions of the site, such as reviews where we sometimes need to use these images as part of our reviews.

Again, that third point is very over the top. Does that second part of the third post only apply to underaged?

Serious question

Say I review Sakura Spirit and love the shit out of it and want to change my avatar and signature to Sakura stuff. Those images are now banned to use, is that correct?

And how does this affect other potions of the site, such as reviews where we sometimes need to use these images as part of our reviews.

Again, that third point is very over the top. Does that second part of the third post only apply to underaged?

How can you say serious question and Sakura spirit?

@Steve -- It's like we only talk when something crazy goes down here on Fuwa, or something interesting happens in your book project : P.

I addressed your points in the OP and genuinely meant them. That said, I truly do appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts.

If lolis are to be banned I believe anything containing rape or murder should also be banned. If everyone is to be so easily offended, then every controversial topic should be banned. Just because us lolicons like 2D doesn't mean we like 3D. I personally HATE 3D kids. Everyone needs to remember THIS IS ART. It's not real. It's fake. Stop getting so offended.

Oh yeah, isn't even 17 illegal in most US states (i think in Washington 17 is fine if I'm not mistaken).

So eroge from high school is also taboo.

I can't believe I'm about to do this, but I agree with Steve somewhat here. "Underaged" is different everywhere so what standard are we using? On a technical level, almost every VN that comes out features high schoolers under the age of 18. We shouldn't be allowed to use them either under these current rules. 

Yes. All of these points only apply to lolis/shotas. 

RE: Your other points -- As I tried to point out, this isn't a moral move, it's a site security issue since we cannot control the content people will post. If you're doing something on the site and you have common sense and can pull it off appropriately (read: tastefully), then it's absolutely a common sense/case by case thing. 

But, more specifically, this post and its rules is about the forums, not the other parts of the site. Hope that helps.