New "Loli/Shota" Policy & Details

*Completely ignores anything you say because you left and no longer are a part of Fuwanovel.*

And its completely fine, I just replied for the people who wanted my opinion xD Not that I post here anymore anyways to actually fight for some freedom, I moved ages ago xD

UNLESS even this post breaks some kind of rule I don't know about, rip me :(

Serious question

Say I review Sakura Spirit and love the shit out of it and want to change my avatar and signature to Sakura stuff. Those images are now banned to use, is that correct?

And how does this affect other potions of the site, such as reviews where we sometimes need to use these images as part of our reviews.

Again, that third point is very over the top. Does that second part of the third post only apply to underaged?

Serious question

Say I review Sakura Spirit and love the shit out of it and want to change my avatar and signature to Sakura stuff. Those images are now banned to use, is that correct?

And how does this affect other potions of the site, such as reviews where we sometimes need to use these images as part of our reviews.

Again, that third point is very over the top. Does that second part of the third post only apply to underaged?

How can you say serious question and Sakura spirit?

@Steve -- It's like we only talk when something crazy goes down here on Fuwa, or something interesting happens in your book project : P.

I addressed your points in the OP and genuinely meant them. That said, I truly do appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts.

If lolis are to be banned I believe anything containing rape or murder should also be banned. If everyone is to be so easily offended, then every controversial topic should be banned. Just because us lolicons like 2D doesn't mean we like 3D. I personally HATE 3D kids. Everyone needs to remember THIS IS ART. It's not real. It's fake. Stop getting so offended.

Oh yeah, isn't even 17 illegal in most US states (i think in Washington 17 is fine if I'm not mistaken).

So eroge from high school is also taboo.

I can't believe I'm about to do this, but I agree with Steve somewhat here. "Underaged" is different everywhere so what standard are we using? On a technical level, almost every VN that comes out features high schoolers under the age of 18. We shouldn't be allowed to use them either under these current rules. 

Yes. All of these points only apply to lolis/shotas. 

RE: Your other points -- As I tried to point out, this isn't a moral move, it's a site security issue since we cannot control the content people will post. If you're doing something on the site and you have common sense and can pull it off appropriately (read: tastefully), then it's absolutely a common sense/case by case thing. 

But, more specifically, this post and its rules is about the forums, not the other parts of the site. Hope that helps.

If lolis are to be banned I believe anything containing rape or murder should also be banned. If everyone is to be so easily offended, then every controversial topic should be banned. Just because us lolicons like 2D doesn't mean we like 3D. I personally HATE 3D kids. Everyone needs to remember THIS IS ART. It's not real. It's fake. Stop getting so offended.

So, I can make a simulation game about being a Nazi and have real "CG" effects where I murder Jews in ovens then right? I mean, it's just a game.

Yeah HS eroge is usually 2nd year which is 16, so kouhai heroines are like 15 and senpai heroines like 17.

Meaning they should be banned. Meaning, there goes quite a lot of vn's for people to discuss. Meaning less users and more people angry at the mods. It's ART. Not real life!