Eternal Senia RPG maker game

CruelN1N1

Recently there was some rpg game was putted on steam, at first i was like another shitty rpg game for weabbos, since it was free to play i decided to give it a try and it didn't dissapointed me it was awesome(imo).

This is my steam review:

This is a RPG Maker game expect to see some graphics from other games and other things.

The combat is easy to understand and good, the story is somewhat cliche but it's was implemented nicely with the flashback because

The curse

I installed Steam on my PC just to get this.

Went through playing 3 endings all together.

All i have to say : Beautiful sister-ly love(though not blood related)

finished it in 3 hours btw.

The art is pretty much from Ragnarok Online(Swordsman and Priest) well since they're releasing it free and have no intention of profiting from it, i see no harm.

I installed Steam on my PC just to get this.

Went through playing 3 endings all together.

All i have to say : Beautiful sister-ly love(though not blood related)

finished it in 3 hours btw.

The art is pretty much from Ragnarok Online(Swordsman and Priest) well since they're releasing it free and have no intention of profiting from it, i see no harm.

It's a chinese game and you know chinese people(not trying to be racist but see the products)

Anyways the game was free so it wasn't making profit, for being a f2p game it's very good(IMO), i'm a fan of rpg games(misao,mad father, ib, crocked man etc)so i enjoy this game a lot