VN with really good plot & stuff, not fantasy or mecha-related, which is not in top 200 on VNDB and translated one

Scorp

Hm... What a troublesome request... Shutting out fantasy effectively makes me awful for suggestions, specially since you want them translated. Since the one you listed is in the top 200 when it comes to popularity, I'll assume you wanted something that's below that on the Bayesian rating.

There's Hanachirasu, I liked it enough. https://vndb.org/v430

If you're fine with Sci-fi and it being an OELVN instead of a tld one, you may wanna check out Dysfunctional Systems. Its kinda fantasy, though. https://vndb.org/v11944

There's probably more, but I don't feel like checking whether or not they make it to 200...

This is difficult. Why don't you want a VN on the top #200?

Try an average moege, then...

Well, because already checked, no? I do not want moego, I get sick of it.

Hm... What a troublesome request... Shutting out fantasy effectively makes me awful for suggestions, specially since you want them translated. Since the one you listed is in the top 200 when it comes to popularity, I'll assume you wanted something that's below that on the Bayesian rating.

Sure, that's what I need.

There's Hanachirasu, I liked it enough. https://vndb.org/v430

This one I already started month ago :) It is soooo boring I am practically unable to read it, what to say, I only was able to read till when Akane attacked base of his enemies forgot what the name. It is ridiculous, how ACTION could be written so boring. Also from 1 page of action there is 10 pages of tutorial on sword schools... Well... I do not know, if it would be better later, but by now better not suggest any Hanachirasu :)

If you're fine with Sci-fi and it being an OELVN instead of a tld one, you may wanna check out Dysfunctional Systems. Its kinda fantasy, though. https://vndb.org/v11944

Yes, Sci-Fi is fine, if it is not about gigantic human-shaped robots aka Mecha... Mecha I got enough.

That said, thx :) Will check.

Bwahahaha!!!  There is nothing more unreliable than vndb's ratings...  Troll voting, deliberate 'adjustment' of ratings through multiple accounts, etc etc... 

Demonbane is technically science-fantasy or fantasy, depending on your outlook.  Most of the best non-fantasy aren't translated at all, because fantasy has the largest base of fantranslators other than moege-variants.  Hanachirasu is ok at best... another case of translated VNs getting excessively good ratings.  If you haven't played it already, Grisaia is a good choice. 

lol... to what degree can you not tolerate fantasy or science-fantasy?  Also, by definition, there are no 'hidden gems' in translated VNs, lol.  There aren't enough of them to be hidden.

Edit:  Sharin no Kuni is another decent choice... While a lot of people complain about how little time is given to each individual heroine, the main story is fairly awesome... it really is hard to find good VNs that are translated and aren't fantasy.  I/O is also good if you don't mind hard sci-fi, with all the extremities that indicates.

Edit2: And yeah, I know from experience that there are some people who absolutely can't stand mechs.  I love them, but that is because I grew up with Voltron, then Robotech, and later watched 08th MS Team and Gundam Wing on Adult Swim.  A former friend of mine loved just about every anime type... except mechs.  He just couldn't stand them.  He was also an engineer, and he said he just couldn't see how they could make the mechs in anime work as a weapons platform and it drove him absolutely insane.  He was more forgiving of Mech Warrior's mechs, because he said they made more sense, hahaha.

Anyway, what I meant in the first part of the post is that there literally aren't even a hundred translated VNs that aren't nukige so far.  If you include OELVNs it is another story entirely, but generally speaking, 'hidden gems' don't exist in Japanese-translated VNs.  You have good translated ones and you have terrible ones, but you don't have hidden ones.  The way people in the community celebrate whenever there is a newly completed translation means that they don't have a chance to be hidden.  Kaguya's list pretty much covers the best ones, though people might argue with some of his choices, and the rest can be found easily by looking at the list in the main visual novel forum. 

lol... to what degree can you not tolerate fantasy or science-fantasy?  Also, by definition, there are no 'hidden gems' in translated VNs, lol.  There aren't enough of them to be hidden.

Edit:  Sharin no Kuni is another decent choice... While a lot of people complain about how little time is given to each individual heroine, the main story is fairly awesome... it really is hard to find good VNs that are translated and aren't fantasy.  I/O is also good if you don't mind hard sci-fi, with all the extremities that indicates.

NOT in top 200 VNDB. Period. Why you mention VN, which I asked not to? I am not born yesterday, I read most of them or read to some extent... I can tolerate science-fantasy, but not pure fantasy.

If you do a search on VNDB, there is more than 4000 novels, translated/made in English. Quite a lot, I would say. Easy to miss something, especially if there is a hidden gem somewhere on PC98 for example. Or on some other console I never had.

Brass Restoration

It's hard to pick a vn within that range, specially the not 200 top vn.

Hm, does it have good plot? As, well, description about percussionist, who lost his passion and tons of girls encouraging him.. Well... Sort of boring to death scenario, if there is nothing else.

I know that's not easy, and that's why I asked this here, and not just used some search on VNDB (as obv if I wanted to see what is already appealing to masses I could just do a rating sorting and see - and I did that obv). As it is useless as ppl always repeating same titles from top 200, which I already know/read/do not want.

have you read blue*? it was recently translated.

I liked it a lot brass restoration and i usually dont like vns with music themes, I like those types of vns like clannad, katawa shoujo, yume miru kusuri, just some slice of life with drama. I mean you wont find a swan song type of vn out there :/ if it's not really well known is because you are not missing something really good.

Some vns are tagged as english but they are partially translated, there are around 2000 vns "translated"

have you read blue*? it was recently translated.

I liked it a lot brass restoration and i usually dont like vns with music themes, I like those types of vns like clannad, katawa shoujo, yume miru kusuri, just some slice of life with drama. I mean you wont find a swan song type of vn out there :/ if it's not really well known is because you are not missing something really good.

Maybe. Or maybe not. Some drama mystery like that one in first post was ok, a bit dull, but ok.

Some vns are tagged as english but they are partially translated, there are around 2000 vns "translated"

No, these are with a full patch/translation option. If include partials/trials, it would be about 7000.

Blue* no, did not read yet, will give it a go, thx!

Most hidden gems are not translated because they're hidden from the eyes of prospective translators. Your request is very hard. :D

E-Eve: Burst Error doesn't seem too popular on vndb, but it's awesome (it makes it to top20 in egs, what's up with you vndb?! Oo).
Oh yeah, and I think someone translated Cannonball? That's definitely a hidden gem there (it's sci-fi but not mecha, kinda closer to what you get in Inganock I guess... just quirker).