Date A Live ars install Walk Though?

tankball

NO SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so today my copy of Ars Install came in, i want to know when i need to select for each route. for right now i want to only to the Tohka routa so i want to know what i need to select to get a happy end. plz do the same for the other routes to.\

IMG_0160.jpg

thanks for to help

thx for the help, but that makes my brain go to mush. does anyone have like SS i can use? or something a lil easyer. im srry it  may be becuz im sleepy i'll just have to see when i wake up,

Since you're playing a game in Japanese I would have figured you can follow a Japanese walkthrough.

Either way though, even if you can't read Japanese (don't know why you're playing this if you don't but to each their own) you can still match the choices with the moon runes in the walkthrough.

i got the game cuz im a fan of Date A Live, even throw i cant understand japanese i can still understand whats going on by there face and voice and whats going on. what im asking for some thing like. 

Capture-2.png

as u see when this pops up in If My Heart Had Wings i got 3 choose now in this game i know what i want to choose. but in the Date A Live Game i wont know what choose i need to made to get the route. all i want is a u need to choose number 2 here, number 1 here. number 3 here. when the chooses pop up. :| srry i didnt make it clear when i posted this. 

But in Date A Live the choices are in Japanese so even if I translated them for you you still wouldn't figure it out because they don't match the text.

Also it's not just a single choice that lets you end up with a girl, you need to make several different choices to end up with the girls and all of said choices are in the walkthroughs I sent you. There's no other way around it...

I'm not exactly sure where you're going with this.

SiLXzak.jpg

Yo dw bro I don't got the game to go through all choices and screenshot them to let you know that it's option 1 or 2 but if you look super super SUPER closely you can probably(?) match the japanese writing in Nosebleed's walkthrough post with the choice(s) in the game.

It does look pretty complicated though :nervous: but yeah atm I don't think there's a 'choose the first option' type of walkthrough sitting around anywhere. 

Not really complicated lol.

But I never played the game so I don't know if there's extra mechanics (a lot of the way the choices are worded seems to imply so)

Here I'll even copy and paste Touka's walkthrough for you:

Prologue: 

• 十香とデートする 

(This is where you pick which girl you go on a date with it seems but after that you need to make a ton of choices to get a good ending)

Day 1
  • 神社:日下部
  • 駅前:亜衣
  • 来禅高校⇒廊下:十香
  • 十香を助ける(手を出さずに見ている)
  • 折紙と話す

Day 2
  • 天宮タワー:日下部
  • 商店街:十香
  • ティーセット(茶飲み道具)(ペット用給餌器)
  • 十香を手伝う

Day 3
  • このクラスにすればいい
  • 十香の力を借りる
  • 高台:日下部
  • 来禅高校⇒踊り場:亜衣
  • 保健室:十香
  • くすぐり地獄(クイズを出す)(食べ物のにおいをかがせる)

Day 4
  • 十香と一緒に歌う
  • 来禅高校⇒屋上:亜衣
  • バスト・ウエスト・ヒップのこと
  • (体力・知力・素早さのこと)
  • (並・大盛・特盛のこと)
  • それとなく風上に立つ(じっとしておく)
  • 熱唱系!魂のアニメソング
  • (きゃぴきゃぴ☆のアイドルソング)
  • (日本の心だ!演歌)
  • 助けてあげる
  • 自分から近づく
Yatogami Touka END

Not really complicated lol.

But I never played the game so I don't know if there's extra mechanics (a lot of the way the choices are worded seems to imply so)

Here I'll even copy and paste Touka's walkthrough for you:

Prologue: 

• 十香とデートする 

​(This is where you pick which girl you go on a date with it seems but after that you need to make a ton of choices to get a good ending)

Day 1

• 神社:日下部
  • 来禅高校⇒廊下:十香
  • 十香を助ける(手を出さずに見ている)
  • 折紙と話す

Day 2
  • 商店街:十香
  • ティーセット(茶飲み道具)(ペット用給餌器)
  • 十香を手伝う

Day 3
  • このクラスにすればいい
  • 十香の力を借りる
  • 高台:日下部
  • 来禅高校⇒踊り場:亜衣
  • くすぐり地獄(クイズを出す)(食べ物のにおいをかがせる)

Day 4
  • 十香と一緒に歌う
  • 来禅高校⇒屋上:亜衣
  • バスト・ウエスト・ヒップのこと
  • (体力・知力・素早さのこと)
  • (並・大盛・特盛のこと)
  • それとなく風上に立つ(じっとしておく)
  • 熱唱系!魂のアニメソング
  • (きゃぴきゃぴ☆のアイドルソング)
  • (日本の心だ!演歌)
  • 助けてあげる
  • 自分から近づく
Yatogami Touka END

alright, thx. thats what i wanted! thx u sir! its simple and easy to understand.