Thank You Fuwanovel

So I just came back home after retaking my English exam in Highschool to re-apply for college, and lo and behold, the exam's theme was internet freedom and censorship.

I really feel these almost 2 years on Fuwanovel filled with loli threads, "take down da torrentz" threads and "stop censoring my opinion you spawn of Satan" threads really provided me with an insane amount of insight and I truly believe I have just done the most amazing written composition in any English test I've ever made and managed to answer all the questions about why the internet should be a free place.

It was an amazing pleasure to be able to convey all the salt into an actual written exam.

So thank you, Fuwanovel, for constantly debating these ultra important issues, so much so that even Portugal's National English Exam ended up being all about it.

Without you, I would not have been able to write a 220 word composition about "muh freedomz on the internet". 

PS: I did end up writing on how lolis shouldn't be censored, but unfortunately that part went over the word limit, but it will forever be remembered in my heart.

Wt0Seqo.gif

Just go to a Humanities course in college. :D

In 1 year, I went from writing that amount in a written work to around 1200-1500 (in a specific type of course though). My grandest work yet had 2,800 words (a take home assignment for a test). And it's filled with relevant content and not just heaps of menure for length and appearences sake.

Anyway, congrats on the composition. I sometimes feel that experience in forums and the Internet in general helps a person find his place in matters regarding free speech and Internet freedom (which can lead to people looking at me quizzically on certain occasions).