Increasing the activity of the Fuwanovel Steam Group.

LiquidShu

Yes I am a scrub who just discovered this thread. So I am reviving it for today at least.

I think the Skypegroup are replacing eventual activity on the Steamgroup. I just asked around a couple of days ago for some Civ 5 players and created a small group for it. Yes we could have some small activity on the Steamgroup. But my own personal preference is that asking something on Skype gives you an instant response which Steam doesn't.

But yes we got a lot of possibilities with Steam. Not only bonding together we also got the possibility to spread our love (if anyone cares). As someone said earlier Visual novels are getting bigger on Steam. If we could spread that love and have a fairy active community which promotes it doesn't hurt.

I would gladly help in some way. But my confidence in writing proper English is not that good. If anyone cares.

Yes I am a scrub who just discovered this thread. So I am reviving it for today at least.

I think the Skypegroup are replacing eventual activity on the Steamgroup. I just asked around a couple of days ago for some Civ 5 players and created a small group for it. Yes we could have some small activity on the Steamgroup. But my own personal preference is that asking something on Skype gives you an instant response which Steam doesn't.

I guess I wasn't too clear, but the main thing I was addressing wasn't to make the Steam group a LFG spam. We already have places on the forums to do so. What I much rather see is the group becoming a curator and spreading the knowledge and love of visual novels to others. Another thing is a place for people from Fuwa to trade items, craft badges, and showcase mods. Organizing group events that are scheduled is just icing on the cake, imo.

Sorry if the wall of text was unclear or if people just didn't bother to read it all.

I would gladly help in some way. But my confidence in writing proper English is not that good. If anyone cares.

Fuwanovel is a place for anyone who loves visual novels and the many things related. It is also a place for people to come together and enjoy other hobbies, nothing wrong in that.

Reviews of visual novels have already been put up as well. As such, the Steam group should soon be an official curator.

Oh, and just in case I somehow misinterpreted your post, mb ahead of time.