What's your fuwa browsing habit?

Snowtsuku

I usually check my notifications and open several tabs simultaneously from there and respond to the new replies. I usually don't go on the actual thread lists .

This, a majority of the time I just use notifications or the "New Topics" on the forum home. Very occasionally do I hit "View New Content". The only time I look at the individual boards is if I'm looking for a specific thread.

Oh, and I have it set to subscribe automatically to any thread I post in, so I still keep up with the forum okay-ish through "New Topics"

I'm always looking for ways of stalking you yuki.  :heart: 

On a more serious note, I'll just mostly go to the confessions and skype quotes threads these days, with the rare posting on the counter-strike thread.

I usually also check the last threads made just in case.

Priority Order:

1. PM's and Notifications
  2. Ongoing Projects
  3. Fan Translation Discussion
  4. Post pics you like
  5. Secret Forums and Whatnot
  6. Spring 2015 Anime Discussion and Random Manga Screenshot Thread / What manga are you currently reading?
  7. Check if there's any new thread that interests me.
  8. Visual Novel Talk
  9. The Coliseum of Chatter
  10. Wait half an hour or less and rinse and repeat.

I have my bookmark set to view content I've posted in and check that first unless I have a PM or notifications. Then I'll check for new content, middle click threads that I think are interesting, and post if I feel up to it. If I don't see any new content I feel like reading, I'll mark all threads as read so I can refresh the page and find new threads/posts more easily.

Sometime during the process, I'll randomly scroll up and down the page and select text for amusement.

Visual Novel Talk, GD, Gaming Talk, CoC, Member's Lounge, Creative Corner, Fan Translation Discussion, Ongoing Projects, and secret forums :ph34r:  I open tabs for PMs when I get them.

I'll occasionally check Coordination and Feedback and Anime/Manga Talk if something has changed recently or I've been watching anime, but those are my usual tabs.

just lurking

This.

Plus looking for a way to stop lurking and to participate in covresation aswell, but in most cases they look to personal, like guys know eachother for like forever *khm* confession thread *khm*

SO basicly my cycle look this way:  Majikoi translation -> Anime+Gaming threads-> Coliseum of chatter -> General discussions/Member's lounge. and sometime i visit recommendation subforums just to make a list of what to read after i done with majikoi and stein's gates.

I always have a tab for New content open, refresh it once every ten minutes or whatever (slight exaggeration... sometimes). Check what topics arte interesting, open tabs and read, do another refresh... very sometimes I use "topics I participated in" instead so I don't miss sth random.

1. Glance at the forum index

2. View new content for a thread that interests me

2.5(optional) post in said interesting thread

3. Glance at the Shoutbox

3.5(optional) post in the Shoutbox

4. Check PMs

4.5(optional) Reply to PMs

5(optional) Create a thread

Repeat every 30 seconds.