FuwaHistory Series: Recounting the birth and tribulations of a Fuwa nation

sanahtlig

Most of the real changed and history was made in the staff forums away from the eyes of the general forums. But those won't get songs of praise from anyone. Such as the First Great Loli War or the 2 hour chat I had with Steve to get him to post naked loli images in spoiler tags on threads outside of his loli threads.

But nah, actual decisions that changed the course of the site are no place for this thread. 

FuwaHistory Episode 7: The Fuwan Civil War - The Surrender of the Pirate Lord

Outnumbered and outgunned, his ranks decimated by defections after a prolonged war of attrition and a disastrous defeat at the Battle of Grisaia, the Pirate Lord Steve and his Loli Brigade stand down--marking the end of the bloody Fuwan Civil War.  The last obstacle to his ambitions eliminated, Archmage Tay turned his attention to the massive reforms required to end privateering in Fuwa waters once and for all.

I suppose I could give a summary of some of the stuff. I'm missing about 1.5 years of it though at this point. 

If you could, I would find it interesting. I have always wondered what went on inside the hidden staff forums.

Most of the real changed and history was made in the staff forums away from the eyes of the general forums. But those won't get songs of praise from anyone. Such as the First Great Loli War or the 2 hour chat I had with Steve to get him to post naked loli images in spoiler tags on threads outside of his loli threads.

But nah, actual decisions that changed the course of the site are no place for this thread. 

Feel free to write these up.  With no source there will be a greater burden on you to make a detailed (and amusing) account.

Old (like, old old Rooke old) staff discussions were crazy. It really grew quiet over the years.

Absolutely true. I remember when I got added as a mod, we had a thread in the staff forums that linked to several discussions.

Tay removed that from there now, but I remember several moderators talking to each other like their relationship was nothing but pure hatred and comtempt. Admins saying they would leave, Others preaching 'bout the children. That was awesome.  :makina:

I don't think I ever got to take part in one that was as crazy as that one, unfortunately. 

Well, better not to play with fire. Harry got murdered for posting about it, after all.

That type of info is better off forgotten. The truth is too scary to be revealed. 

You're making me want to know even more.  :vinty:

FuwaHistory Episode 8: Lolitopia Lost

With Steve and his Loli Protectors vanquished, his baronry of Lolitopia was left unguarded.  Seeing their chance, the Church of Fuwa declared a new Crusade and sent its zealots to raze the heretical fiefdom.  The fighting that ensued was so terrible, so dreadful, that all records of the conflict were sealed away in the Fuwa Secret Archives, and simply speaking of it was declared a High Crime. 

For the first time in a long while, Sanahtlig, staring down a mob of angry zealots, contemplated what he had wrought.  Yesterday's foe is today's ally, and he had few allies left indeed.  'A skilled Warrior is a match for a dozen Foes.  But confronted by a hundred Foes, he will fall.' The age of Warriors was coming to an end, as for a peace-loving Kingdom, a battle-hardened Warrior was not an asset... but a threat.  Fight or flee, his tale was coming to an end.

FuwaHistory Episode 8: Lolitopia Lost

With Steve and his Loli Protectors vanquished, his baronry of Lolitopia was left unguarded.  Seeing their chance, the Church of Fuwa declared a new Crusade and sent its zealots to raze the heretical fiefdom.  The fighting that ensued was so terrible, so dreadful, that all records of the conflict were sealed away in the Fuwa Secret Archives, and simply speaking of it was declared a High Crime. 

For the first time in a long while, Sanahtlig, staring down a mob of angry zealots, contemplated what he had wrought.  Yesterday's foe is today's ally, and he had few allies left indeed.  'A skilled Warrior is a match for a dozen Foes.  But confronted by a hundred Foes, he will fall.' The age of Warriors was coming to an end, as for a peace-loving Kingdom, a battle-hardened Warrior was not an asset... but a threat.  Fight or flee, his tale was coming to an end.

Does this mean you are leaving!?

I don't think the angry mob of zealots are particularly focused on you sanah :sachi:

Just some sensitive issues that had to be addressed eventually. Though I think the whole situation was way more blown up than it had to be, but eh, just another day of Fuwa.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still not entirely sure what I'm supposed to get out of this thread yet. It's leaving out a lot of important drama and instead focusing on inconsequential matters such as changes in site policy. 

That entire period where nobody knew where Aaeru went, and then the site started going down, and then Tay is like uh I'm not entirely sure what to do maybe I'm in charge, and then when Fuwanovel is just like dead, and then a new website is created with a different host, before jumping back to the old host again, and then that period where someone thought it would be a good idea for Steve of all people to be admin (because he couldn't get sued as easily). At some point around that time I think we came to accept the fact Aaeru was gone. 

I don't even remember when, but sometime in all that madness the administrators basically decided that spammers would make good administrators too, and suddenly we had Nosebleed and Kaguya as admins. I think that part worked out in the long run.