Best moments of E3 2015

RinXD

People expect the same kind of game. A remake is not an updated graphical version of the game, it's an entirely new game all together. The battle system will change, the story will be altered, and characters personalities will change. It's just going to be another FFVII spinoff like all the other ones in that set.

E3 had interesting moments? :Kappa:

I mostly try not to watch it because it's such a god awful awkward show and I'd just rather know what annoucements they made in a well written summary rather than sit through poor presentations with guys in suits that don't really know how to act.

I also agree FF7 is likely going to suck. People don't realize FF7 was only revolutionary at its time, it is no longer now and FF7 Remake is just feeding on nostalgia to survive.

It likely will never capture the same feelings the original did and I can already see a lot of people getting disappointed.

E3 had interesting moments? :Kappa:

I mostly try not to watch it because it's such a god awful awkward show and I'd just rather know what annoucements they made rather than sit through poor presentations with guys in suits that don't really know how to act.

I also agree FF7 is likely going to suck.

Sony's conference was my favourite.

Shenmue III,

No Man's Sky,

Final Fantasy VII (I also hope/wish they do VI next~)

As for other mentioned games, I still look forward to Star Fox, Mario Maker and the new Fire Emblem game.

And non-E3 related, I'm highly paying attention to A Hat in Time, Mother 4, Bloodstained and Yooka Laylee. So many great games are coming as I love this day and age. 1990-2000 was great, 2000-2010 was a bit less, but 2010-2020 is looking to be good! No one talked about A Hat in Time in the gaming category on the forums I believe, I suppose I'll make a thread on that at some point for those who've yet to know what it is.

FFVII and Fire Emblem Fates, with the runner up being the KH3 gameplay.

The fact that they are remaking FFVII is great, and I mean that in the way that I WANT to see things about the game change. There was potential somewhere in there for it to be a decent game, and I would love to see that come to light. Then again, I am actually open to change, unlike 95% of the population of every entertainment medium ever (gotta love arbitrary percentages :makina: ).

Fire Emblem will always hype me. I always need my new installment of Waifu Wars. ^^